Chapter 2 ~ Konoha

Picture of Nobu in human form.>>>>>>

. Every wolf will have a human form.

~~~~~~Nobu P.O.V~~~~~~~~

I dont know how the village is gona react when we come in, they are probaly gonna hate us and not heel Luna. But we need to try. I know humans are stuipd and asswholes ... i cant apose to that. They are so stupid,to stupid for there own good. They are just trying to get them get therselves killed. "sigh... Its to troblesome to think about right now" I said to myself." We need to heal Luna." I said with worry dripping from every word.

I keep running, at full speed, untill i smell the village. Ok i know i am gonna make myself look completely stuipd and helpless but it is the only plan i got right now. Oh I think it will make everyone will think i weak. You know what who cares, suck it up buttercup.

I run to the giant gate and see two sleeping humans. So lazy someone could easily got in, but the gates are closed right now. So get to the plan, I howled right outside the gates.The howl was VERY loud, I bet the whole village heard it. The two humans jumped right awake and hit there heads together. The two morons looked around and sall me with Luna on my back.

The humans eyes widen as they see the large shuriken logded inside Luna's leg. The idiot with the bandage thing on his nose said " We should take her to the, Izumo."

"yeah, but I dont think that dog will let us near her."

Did they really just call me a dog? I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A DOG, THAT IS SOOO DISRESPECTFUL!!!!!! THEY SHOULD BE BOWING DOWN IN MY PRECENCE!!!!!! STUIPED HUMAN, BOW DOWN!!!!! "Hey doggy, what happened? Can we take her to the hospital?" If Luna wasnt in pain I would have attacked them. I simplely nodded and walked up to them and softly put Luna on the ground. I looked up at them to say' take her to the hospatal'

They undertood because the idiot with his hair coverd picked her up while the other bumb human opened the gates. Luna and the human take off in the direction to the hospital, while me on there trails. I am soooooo worried for her, I know that she will be fine because its not that major comepare to some other things that happend to her, but I always find myself worrying about her. Its not like it had poison in it. Its her weakness, everyone have weaknesses.

~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~

Nobu's P.O.V age 2

I was walking down a pathway in the forest when a couple of boy human teens spotted me. One had brown hair and green eyes. Anouther one had black hair and onix eyes. The last one had blonde hair and silver eyes. I never met any humans before. I wonder what they are like, are they mean or nice? I dont know.

" Hey guys, look its a puppy. Hahaha. Lets mess with it." The one with brown hair said with a sickning smirk on his face."Hn" is the only thing the black hair one said." Come on Itachi,(just gonna make a name for the other two) Gabija." the blonde one said" Lets have fun" he said as he cracked his knuckels.

My ears on the top of my head fell as I heard the boy. I slowly started to walk way then go out in a full out sprint. The teens ran after me. I got tired because I am still a pup. I eventaly fell down to the ground

All the teens closed on me and I was trapped between the three of them. I was scared of my life, I dont want to die, I am to young to die. The teen started to kick me and it hurt. The blonde one kicked me in the lungs and it knocked the wind out of me. As the kids were kicking me, in slow-motion, a little girl at the age of 7 flew out of the tree and kicked the black hair one in the side out the face.

The little girl jumped off the black hair teens face and landed in between me and the kids. Oh god she look like she just killed millions of people because she is coverd in blood and she has a glare that can kill. "Pick of someone who can defend themselves, asswholes." she said with a scary voice that made everybody flinch." It's not nice to pick on someone younger than you."