chapter 6~

~third person pov ~                                        
The sun was bright and the sky was blue, no clouds were to be seen.Tom lazily woke up and groaned about what happened yesterday, he dragged himself out of bed wondering what happened,he followed the smell of breakfast it seemed. Tom reached the kitchen and saw Edd (yes Edd -lenneh-)

                                       ~Tom's pov ~
I sighed and spoke "hey Edd" he beamed a happy smile at me, as always, I mean he's mostly happy. Edd cheerfully replied "Oh, hi Tom! I'm preparing breakfast for everyone." I replied with a moody tone " Well okay. " I wasn't to sure on how long ago I ate but my stomach turned and I felt sick at the feeling of eating.

I walked towards the sofa and sat down,I stared at the tv for a good 5 minutes before thinking on turning the television on. I sat there just scrolling through different channels but there was nothing catching my attention, as always. Tord walked into the same room and Edd greeted him and told the same to me. Tord only nodded and sat next to me, well not next to me it was a few centermitres away. If he was sitting next to me, that would be gay.

                               ~Tord pov ~
I didn't want to come across as gay if I sat next to Tom so I just sat apart from him,he was happier that way anyway. Edd thought about if me and Tom actually would get along better if we took a stroll for a good 10 minutes, everyone was eating at the table. Mostly, Matt was just admiring himself as always. I agreed to walk with Tom but Tom wasn't okay with the idea, it seemed. I can't blame him, he's hated me for so long to get used to hating me.

20 minutes later~Time skip brought to you by the lazy writer~

                               ~Tom pov ~

The stupid commie actually agreed to this stupid idea, who would've thought,me and him getting along. hah, well it's worth a shot to try and get along. We were just walking along until I decided to start a conversation to break the silence. "So, how's life" this was maybe awkward since we live in the same house with Edd and Matt. He replied "Well, could've been better but it's okay. I've been meaning to ask you though, I saw mysterious cuts up your arms.Are you okay?" Like he would give an actual shit about my depression.It's probably fake, I mean Edd told us to get along but I had a question for him after giving him my answer. "Well I guess it's bad stress, I'm not feeling anything so I decided to cut my arms to feel something." I smiled awkwardly, I asked him "What happened when I was drunk? Do you know?" . .... Silence....