part 2~Mixed emotions

Tord pov
Edd talked about random stuff he called important but then he said about an amusement park. Matt rose his head at the sound of amusement park and looked at edd. I asked when we will go there and he replied within the next two hours, I guess it was okay going since I had nothing better to do but I didn't really like the thought of going with Tom. I felt way better if he wasn't coming because he really hates me. I'm not too sure myself though, I guess I'm feeling mixed emotions. I got ready to go , as usual i quickly put a grey shirt and my red hoodie on, followed by some trousers. I headed outside to where Matt and Edd were, Tom was taking longer so Edd told me to check on him. I walked towards his door and opened it slowly. I gasped, Tom was sitting there cutting himself on the arms. I walked towards him and asked "what the hell are you doing! Edd and Matt are outside waiting." He glanced at me and nodded and quickly rose, as he stomped past me he had tear marks down his face and he wiped his face with his sleeve. I had questions running through my head. "Why?" But I realised , why do I care? Tom hates me, I shrugged it off and walked outside. I got into the car quickly and we drive off, to the amusement park.