Introduction

"Hello, my name is-"

Okay let's cut the bullshit, I suck at writing long stories. All of mine are like...3 chapters long because I get bored easily so I decided 'hey why don't I just write one-shots?' So here I am.

Bands that are accepted

Pierce the veil

Fall out boy

Green Day

Sleeping with sirens

Of mice and men

Bring me the horizon

Panic! At the Disco

Black Veil brides

My Chemical Romance

And other punk related bands.

Requests

Please DO NOT put requests in the comments because I will most likely ignore them. You can either message me or write on my wall. If your request is too similar to another that I've already written I will probably pass it on, but I will inform you. I also accept help when writing things...and please point out errors so I can correct them. Thank you.

How to set up requests so I can understand (I'm not the brightest crayon in the box)

______________________________

Band member(s):

Your character (or y/n if it doesn't matter)

Situation: (if you want it to end a certain way then please let me know)

Example of request:

Band member: Pete Wentz

Your character: y/n

Situation: Pete and y/n gets in a nasty fight and end things. At the end they get back together. Possibly during a concert?

Random notes

I write fluff and a little smut, you will probably have to request that though. Im just not amazing at writing smut but I know what sex is like so it won't sound like 'he went in and out and they finished'....I've seen some like that and it's kinda sad.

You have a choice to have your username stated at the beginning of the chapter, I'll ask you because some people do and some don't and that's perfectly fine.

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING AND SHIZZ!

UNICORNS AND FLYING TURTLES :D