Barbie Doll (Austin Carlile)

You're Austin's adopted daughter.

Barbie Doll

The local orphanage where you used to reside is having a toy drive for the orphans. You decided since you're now 15, you can give away the toys you spent many hours playing with when you were younger.

You were going through the toys making sure they were in good condition when a special one caught your eye; a Barbie doll. She was apart of you and Austin's first conversation.

*flashback*

You were a young girl about five or six, playing in the living room of the orphanage. You only had one Barbie who was bald and missing a leg, because the older girls never let you grab the prettier ones.

So you were playing when a tall man with tattoos and a nose piercing bent down to your level.

"Hi, I'm Austin. What's your name?"

"I'm y/n"

"That's a pretty name, so what are you doing all by yourself?"

"I'm playing barbies. My Barbie isn't very pretty though." Austin frowned and seemed to be contemplating something.

"Well, if you agree to live with me then we can get you better barbies."

"Really?"

"Sure thing kiddo."

***

Austin kept his promise after he adopted you, earning your trust just by giving you a Barbie.

This toy just had too many memories attached to it. You sighed and carried the box out to the door to send later, but not before you took that Barbie and placed it with your valuables.