Chapter 6: Hush

(I open the old rusty door slowly as the dust from inside flies out like bugs and the room inside breathes in the fresh air from outside. I kept standing in front of the door. No..I wasn't back at the apartment, this was our house, mine and Yoosung's , the house we bought after we got married. I remember Yoonji playing on the front lawn when she was just a baby and Yoosung chasing after her dressed as a lion. Those times were beautiful and so....short.)

(I enter the house and flicked on some of the switches. The lights still work as I get them repaired from time to time. Idk why I still clean this house, well mainly bcuz we agreed when Jiwoo would come back she would move here. But I kept it alive in the memory of my husband. As if he was still here....and it still hurts...)

(I kept my bag on the table and checked the fridge, nothing.
I walk towards the table, pull a chair and and sit down with my hands on my face, sighing deeply. I look up to see if I locked the door, and yeah I did. Idk why I'm here, but I just wanted to be here...at least for a little while)

(*Laughs* Srsly...why am I here? Am I expecting Yoosung to show up all of a sudden? Don't be stupid (Y/N).)

(I put my head on the table and look sideways out to the left out the window. I could see the green grass on the lawn was even darker in colour cause it was night. It's around midnight I think, that's why the officers let me go home. But I wasn't tired nor sleepy. My body is numb from fear and confusion but I wasn't tired at all. Ik I won't be able to sleep, because everytime I close my eyes, I see Yoonji. And everytime I open them, It's like I'm expecting Yoongi to stand there looking at me.)

(The tears started to trickle down my nose sideways. I just want her back...in my arms...that's all I want now..please God...help her...give her strength...let her survive this)

(My phone started to ring from inside my bag. Of course it was Jiwoo, wanting to know if I reached safely)

(I take out my phone and sure enough, it was her)

(Y/N): Yeah? *Sniff*

Jiwoo: Are you still crying?

(Y/N): *sighs* Mm...

Jiwoo: Come on...it'll be fine, I'm sure. Yoonji is a strong and smart girl, she'll be just fine.

(Y/N): Yeah...I know..it's just...I miss her so much...*sniffs*

Jiwoo: Of course you do. But u have to stay strong okay? For her sake. We are all on ur side. We'll find her and everything will be okay

("Everything will be okay")

(Y/N): Yeah...

Jiwoo: U want me to come over?

(Y/N): Yeah sure...unless..u wanna stay with Kai...it's fine really..

Jiwoo: U need me now more than he does. I'll come ryt over there when I'm finished here, k?

(Y/N): Yeah...bye

(I put the phone down on the table and get up from the chair to go to the bathroom when...)

(*Rings*)

(Y/N): Urgh..God..Jiwoo? Again?
Yes hello?

Jiwoo: (Y/N)! STAY IN UR HOUSE! DONT GO- *cut*

(Y/N): Jiwoo??? Hello??? Is everything okay?? Hello??
What the hell??

(The phone rings again but this time it was Kai)

(Y/N): Kai? Is Jiwoo okay??

Kai: (Y/N), listen to me, Yoongi escaped

(Y/N): What?!?!?

(My voice was too damn loud in this silent house)

Kai: Wherever u are, stay there, don't come here at all, until we capture him alright?!