Chapter 9: Warzone

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

(I heard the loud bang of the bullet from the gun, and thought it was just seconds away from penetrating my brain, and eventually I'll lose my vision, lose everyone I love... including the man in front of me...no..I lost him already...I failed...I failed...)

(My whole body went numb and cold in a second and I waited....waited...waited....but...I don't feel anything...all the noise around me is coming back...what's happening? Aren't I dead yet??)

(I open my eyes, and some tears fall on my wrists. I look up slowly, and see Yoongi standing with his arm raised towards the sky...he was holding the gun...wait...did he just shoot towards the sky?)

(I could hear Jiwoo screaming and crying from the top of her lungs, calling out my name.)

Mama: What....What do you think your doing, Mask?

(Yoongi puts his hand down, and looks at me. I looked him in the eyes and it was like he was trying to say something...thru his eyes...it was like...he was almost... apologising.)

Mama: Mask!

(Yoongi turns around to face Dominatrix again, still holding the gun in his hand)

Yoongi: No....you wouldn't cry for Mayfly...would you?

Mama: What are you saying?

Yoongi: Nor Angel....or White...

(I noticed Angel and Whitewitch looking absolutely shocked, and so did all the others standing with them. I looked to my right again to see Yoonji, and she was looking at me. Maybe the loud fire from the gun woke her up. I could see she was whispering "Mom"...and I was so happy to see her face again)

(I slowly take my gun from the ground and hold onto it... knowing that I will need it)

Mama: What are u talking Abt? Kill her Mask...kill her now!

Yoongi: This...would all end if only....I'm not here anymore...ryt?

Mama: Mask....stop talking...and kill her.. now...

(What is Yoongi saying? What does he mean by all that??)

(I saw Yoongi was removing his ear bud slowly)

Yoongi: If that's what I have to do...

(Suddenly we all see Yoongi taking his gun and placing it under his chin, with his finger on the trigger)

(Y/N): Yoongi?! What are you doing?!

Mama: Mask!! Stop that!!....Stop it now...

Yoongi: I'm not afraid to die anymore.....Mama.....I did it already

(Yoongi loads the gun and places it tighter to his chin)

(Y/N): Noo!! Yoongi!! Why are you doing that?!??

Mama: Mask..stop..

Yoongi: 5....

Mama: Stop it...

Yoongi: 4.....3.....2.....

(Y/N): Noooo....noo! Yoongi!!! Don't!! Please!!

Mama: Stop it....STOP IT NOW!

Yoongi: 1...

(And just before I know it, Dominatrix takes out her gun and points it at Yoonji)

(Y/N): NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

(Suddenly a high pitched sound echoes everywhere and I notice all the bandits, Dominatrix and the two of her pets shouting and falling down, removing their ear buds away quickly)