Chapter 3

Friday Morning

Wolverhampton, Staffordshire England

Liam's P.O.V

"Alpha Liam, Jackson is here to see you." My beta Zayn told me.

I swiveled around in my chair to face Zayn. He's been my good friend for years on end. He stood by me during the death of my father. That day was dark for the Phoenix Moon pack. I eyed the raven haired boy before motioning him and Jackson forward with a flick of my wrist.

"Bring the pup forward." I said.

Zayn opens the door wider and stepped forward reviling his lean body. Next to him stepped a young man. He was well built yet Zayn and I easily out weighted him. His dark brown hair drooped past his ears and in his eyes. With a flick of his head, his hair was wiped away and crystal blue eyes met my brown eyes. A splitting image of his father and brother. The pair walked forward into my office while shutting the cherry oak door. I stood up from my chair with a warm smile as Jackson met me half way.

"Liam." Jackson said with a warm smile as we pulled each other in a warm embrace.

"Jackson, how are you pup?" I asked patting his back.

"I'm fine. Finally back from America. I've found my mate there, I had to leave her to come back with Niall, but good news is she's moving here in two days. But enough about me, how are you?"

I drew in a deep breath to answer. Truthfully I am fine on the outside, but on the inside I have been having an internal battle with my wolf. He's just been on edge about everything.

"To tell you the truth my wolf has been on edge for a while now and I just don't understand. I'm already stressed about running this pack without my Luna, but now I feel like I can't communicate with my wolf." I draw out a sigh and run my fingers through my hair.

I look ahead of me to see Zayn and Jackson give each other a knowing and a worried look. My eyebrows knotted in confusion while looking at the pair of them. I knew it was something they weren't telling me.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Well we know what's up with your wolf, but we aren't going to tell you. Trust me its worth everything your going through, and the surprise at the end is one of the best one's you'll ever receive." Jackson spoke with a smile.

Zayn then cleared his throat and began speaking.

"Also, not really trying to add more stress but four human girls have been accepted into the University. One of them coming from Luna Origins. They are all said to be close friends almost sisters."

I sighed and leaned back into my chair. Luna Origins. My Grandfather spoke of a man with the last name Luna and his sons. Maybe he was also her grandfather.

"Alpha I know that there is a chance of this young woman being the granddaughter of Adam but we can be wrong." Zayn reasoned.

"Well then what do you presume Alpha Payne?" Jackson asked leaning forward.

I looked for both of the men. Zayn and I have graduated highschool and completed one year of college. Jackson has just completed his senior year in America.

"Boys it looks like we're going to college." I said with a smile on my face.

______________

Autumn's P.O.V

Thursday Night

It's almost time. I'm leaving Chicago and going across the ocean. I have no idea of how long it would be until I set foot back in America, but I do know how long of a flight I will have. And god is it long. In a total of six hours Alex, Grace, Shay and I will be on a plane for 13 hours on our way to Wolverhampton. This is really happening.