Chapter 1

"A-A dance?!" Todoroki exclaimed in shock to Izuku, Iida, and Bakugo.

"Yeah! That's what our student body voted for as the best way to celebrate the villain's defeat!" Iida eagerly explained to Shouto.

"Yeah whatever, I'm not going to that lame party!" Bakugo scoffed, and walked off.

"So who are you guys gonna ask to the dance?" Izuku asked. "I'm probably gonna ask Uraraka."

"Ask me what?" Uraraka asked as she approached the boys. Izuku sighed and turned to her.

"I wanted to ask in a better manner than this, but since you're here, do you... umm....  wanna go to the dance with me?" Izuku asked nervously. His face was so red, he looked like a tomato.

"Whoa really?! Yeah! I'd love to, Deku! I can't wait!" Uraraka ran off in excitement.

"Ok, so I guess that's out of the way!" Izuku sighed. "I wanted to go big, but I'm just glad she said yes!"

"Congrats on getting a date, man!" Iida congratulated his friend.

"Thanks! So who are you all asking to the dance?" Izuku asked his question a second time.

"I think I'll go alone. Since I'm class rep, I figured my main focus should be making sure everyone is having a good time! Of course I'm gonna have fun myself though!" Iida explained.

"Oh, ok. What about you Todoroki?" Izuku asked.

Shouto's face was beet red. "Ummm.... y'know...... it's no big deal..... I may not go...."

"Ok, is he hiding something?" Iida asked.

"I think so." Izuku replied

Todoroki nervously laughed, hoping they would just overlook it.

"Yep. He's hiding something." Iida and Izuku said in sync.

"WHAT?! No I'm not! I definitely am not hiding anything! I'm not in love! Especially not with Yaoyorozu! Pfff, you're crazy!!!!!"

"YOURE IN LOVE WITH YAOYOROZU?!?!" Izuku and Iida said once again in sync.

"SHUT UP SHE MAY HEAR YOU! But.... yes. I.... love.... Momo Yaoyorozu."

"You're gonna ask her to the dance, right?" Iida asked.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! NO IM NOT ASKING HER TO THE DANCE!! Besides, she.. probably already has a date." Todoroki sighed.

"Yeah right. Go ask her!" Izuku urged.

"No. Way. I know I may act like I have it all together, but when it comes to Momo," he looked across the cafeteria at her, and sighed in a lovey dovey way.

"He's got it baaad." Iida said.

"We gotta help him!" Izuku exclaimed. Iida nodded in agreement and the boys turned to Todoroki and smirked.

"What?" Todoroki asked, but they remained silent. "You better not set me up!"

"Let us help you with Momo!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Ugh, fine." He gave up.