Chapter 4

The next day, Todoroki was walking down the hall, when he heard something in the janitor's closet. He put his ear to the door to determine what the noise was when he determined, it was crying. He opened the door to find Momo crying while sitting on an upside down bucket in the janitor's closet.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Todoroki asked with compassion in his voice. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just... read a sad book, that's all!" Momo assured him while wiping her tears away while faking a smile.

"Ok." Todoroki flipped a bucket upside down next to Momo and sat down. "Now what's really wrong?"

Yaoyorozu let out a deep sigh. "Ok, the truth is... I've been feeling like I'm alone. I hear about UA students spending time with their families, and I'm just here by myself while my mom and dad are always busy. I hate it! I'm just tired of being alone."

Todoroki put his hand on her shoulder. "You're not alone. And you never will be, as long as I'm around. I've been meaning to tell you this for quite a while, so, Momo Yaoyorozu, I love you. With all of my heart. And I always will. Will you go to the dance with me?"

Momo teared up and nodded her head. She proceed to throw herself into Todoroki's arms. "I love you too." She whispered. Then, the bell rang.

"Come on, let's get to class!" Todoroki extended his hand to her, and she took it, then they walked to class together.