Chapter 5

It's the night of the dance. All the students are getting ready in their dorms. The girls are video chatting together though, with the exception of Ochaco, who can't video chat because she has a flip phone.

"Sooo, are you guys nervous? Or excited?" Tooru asks the girls.

"Why would I be nervous? I'm excited!" Mina responded.

"Yeah, it's gonna be so much fun!" Tsuyu added.

"What about you, Momo? Are you excited?" Mina asked.

"I mean, yeah. I'm excited, but I'm also really nervous. Todoroki is the first guy I've ever liked, or really, loved, and I really don't wanna mess things up." Momo explained.

"Don't sorry Momo, you're gonna do great! Todoroki is gonna love you!" Tsuyu insisted.

"Thanks, Tsuyu."

Once the girls were done getting ready, the video chat ended and they all decided to meet downstairs.

"Hey! Why don't we call the boys down? It's almost time for the dance!" Mina inquired.

"Ok! I'll call Deku and let him know!" Uraraka agreed. Ochaco then stepped to the side to call Midoriya as the girls continued talking. About 15 minutes later, the boys came out, eager to find their dates. All the boys were talking to their dates, but Todoroki hadn't come out yet. Momo sat on one of the green couches, feeling kind of discouraged, for she was afraid Todoroki was going to stand her up. She waited about 10 minutes, then she figured Todoroki had stood her up, so she started to head back to her room, when she felt a cold hand on her shoulder.

She turned around to find it was Todoroki. "Sorry I'm late, I had to run to the store and pick you up a flower. I figured you like red, so I bought you a red rose. They're just as beautiful as you! Wait, no, you're more beautiful than any flower!"

Momo started to tear up at what he was telling her. "Thank you, I love them." She took the rose and let him hold her in his arms. All of a sudden, they heard a horn honk. It was limousines waiting to escort the students to the dance.

Once everyone was at the dance, they took pictures and had a great time. Todoroki and Momo stayed together the whole time. Then, Present Mic came up as he was the DJ/ MC of the dance.

"Alright, everyone having a good time so far?" Present Mic asked eagerly. Everyone cheered. Ok, this next song is for all you couples out there, so don't be shy and get close!" Present mic then proceeded to play a romantic song.

Todoroki and Momo were sitting on a bench when the song started.

"May I?" Todoroki asked her.

"Ok, but I'm warning you. Im not a good dancer," Momo warned him.

"Neither am I." They laughed as they began to sway back and forth in each other's arms.

"Thank you," Momo told Shouto as they were dancing.

"For what?" He asked her.

"For... making me feel like I'm worth something."

"Momo, you are worth more to me than anything in this world. Before I came to UA, before I met you, I wasn't a happy person, my life was very full. But then you came in, and gave my life color and beauty. Honestly, I've loved you since the day we took the first final together, or at least that's when I realized it. I love you. And when I say that, I mean it with all my heart."

"I love you too." Then, they kissed a long, passionate kiss.

"Wow..." Todoroki sighed after the kiss.

"What? I'm a good kisser?" Momo playfully asked.

Todoroki nodded as he leaned in for another.