Chapter 3

A few days past, Todoroki still had not asked Momo to the dance. "Come on man! You gotta ask her!" Midoriya exclaimed trying to get a point through to his friend as they stretched in gym class.

"I know, but I just can't seem to get myself the right moment!" They talked and argued about the topic as gym class proceeded.

"Alright, were gonna have a free play day." Aizawa announced to the class in his monotone voice. "Basically this means that you can do whatever you want in class today. As long as you're active." The class unanimously agreed to play capture the flag. As the game progressed, Midoriya continued nagging Todoroki about asking Yaoyorozu to the dance.

"Ok, I'm gonna help you out" Midoriya insisted.

"How are you gonna do-" Midoriya proceeded to push Todoroki straight into Momo's path, but he pushed too hard and caused Shouto to knock over Yaoyorozu. Todoroki landed straight on top of Momo, to the point where their noses were almost touching. They gazed into each other's eyes for a few moments until Aizawa blew the whistle for them to get dressed. As Shouto got up, he apologized to Momo for knocking her over, and extended his hand to help her up. She looked at him, charmed, and took his hand.