Sooooo....

Aby saw the look on Roy's face and she couldn't help but giggle. She had caught the infamous drag queen off guard and it was refreshing to see the two in a different light. Aby looked at Danny and saw him laughing at Roy's expense. Tonight had been a roller coaster ride for the the three. Aby sighed as Roy came back and sat on the bed uncovering Aby's head. 

"Thank you for opening up to Danny and me, I know that took some big balls to do. But I have to ask this because I seen some of your mannerisms. I want you to feel free to be yourself around us. I want to help be that shoulder to cry on when you need it. You don't have to be this tough bitchy cunt around me. I'm sorry I started yelling earlier at you... You didn't deserve that and it was my own little motherly instinct kicking in."

Aby stopped Roy from talking with her finger before looking down and playing with the comforter on the bed as she spoke a tear falling fucking the makeup Roy had done for her completely up again. She worries her lip before speaking quietly feeling not only Roy's hand rubbing her back but Danny leaning against her to support her.

"I wouldn't wish what I've been through on anyone but I made it through. I'm not a victim anymore I'm a survivor that needs to share my experience to people to keep them from making the same stupid choices that I have made. Admittedly, I have made some fucking stupid and idiotic choices when it's come to love and relationships. Even some of the people I've felt truly closest to have burned me in the end."

Aby closed her eyes and leaned her head back as the tears fell remembering how many times she would try to open up to people only to have it used against her in the end. She reached out to the two men and put her hands in theirs noticing Roy tensing slightly.

"I need you to promise me something both of you...."

Roy looks over at the woman worried about her. He had tensed at first not being one for a lot of human contact, but he knew she was outside of her comfort zone just by letting them read her journal. Time for him to step out of his comfort zone.

"Anything.... I owe you my life literally."

He saw the woman open her eyes turning her head towards him to read his face and she quickly looked away when their eyes met.

"If I ever cross a line or make it to where you no longer want to be associated with me...."

She sniffled as more tears fell cutting her off. 

"Please don't use the things I've told you against me... It would shatter me completely. I've had a former ex hypnotize me to where I told him what you read... He would use it to get me to do what he wanted. It took me so many years to try and heal. I'm a work in progress but I've had some good supporters that have taken my shattered heart and spirit.... helping me mend myself. I have abandonment issues and trust issues..."

She looked both men in their eyes one by one before looking down asking brokenly.

"Are you sure that you want this hot mess in your life right now?? I can understand if you don't. Hell I don't even want to deal with myself some days."

Roy looked over at Danny as he saw that the younger man was crying. They each had faced their own demons. The young woman didn't know about the demons that the two drag queens had faced but Roy was determined to show this woman that she had two more to help her fight. 

"Abrianya, I know you face demons every day. Hell we all have our own demons but I promise you that what you say will always stay with me. I don't believe in doing that kind of fucking shit to people."

"Aby, I know its hard but you can trust Roy and me. We aren't like most in this world. I promise you you're safe."

Aby looked up at the two men shocked to see that they were crying. She smiled softly before squeezing their hands. She smirked at Roy before speaking.