Chapter 2

Jessie blushed and stared up at James, taking in the situation. James just looked at her, for a second, a minute, she'd never know, because that moment felt like hours. James shook his head and grinned again, "Sorry about that.." He stood up and offered her a hand. She took it and stood up, stumbling a bit after.

"You okay?" James asked, a hint of concern in his tone. "I'm fine, just stood up to fast." She smiled to reassure him, "I'm okay, promise." He slung an arm over her shoulder, "Sorry.." she shook her head, "Don't be sorry, just know.....you owe me now. I could literally sue you." He snorted. "Okay, Okay."

She smiled, just enjoying the moment with him. After all, summer wouldn't last forever, this moment wouldn't last forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August, 9th.

It was the night before school started, Jessie had her backpack ready by her door and lunch in the fridge. She was laying in her bed, staring at her ceiling, and the glow up stars that she stuck on it. She smiled to herself, tomorrow was her first day as a sophomore, she was fearful, but excited. 

She let out a content sigh and yawned, then turned on her side and closed her eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

The loud, annoying, obnoxious sound of her phones alarm clock woke her up. She reached her hand over to turn it off, slapping her phone multiple times until it stopped. She buried herself under her blankets for a minute or two before making the commitment to get out of her bed.

 Jam the Gae Boi: OI WAKE UP

You: I am awake

Jam the Gae Boi: Oh? For how long?

You: .....a long two minutes

Jam the Gae Boi: that's what I thought, ANYWAYSSSS, I'll be at your house in five minutes be ready, k, byeeeeeeeeee

You: WAIT NO WHY

She sighed and ran to her closet, throwing on a pair of Jean shorts and a Shane Dawson Tee shirt. She walked to the bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth and hair, then grabbed her things and ran downstairs  

She put a slice of bread in the toaster and put on her shoes, then grabbed the toast and shoved it in her mouth, running outside right after.

James was just walking up her driveway, and waved as he saw her. "Hey!" He said, grinning. He had on a blue tee shirt that matched his eyes, and black shorts. "Hi.." she said as she walked over to him, "Let's go."  He started walking. "We gotta hurry though, we're gonna be late if we don't."

She followed behind him, and through the trees she saw their bus. "James look!" She said, pointing at it. He grabbed her wrist and started running towards the bus stop. Luckily, they made it in time.

There weren't any open seats left, so they sat with other people. Jessie sat next to a boy with black hair and green eyes, who gave her a smile and offered his seat. James sat with a boy with blonde hair and brown eyes, who gave him a glare before sniffing saying, "Fine..." and moving over. 

James glanced over his shoulder and his eyes narrowed as he saw who Jessie was sitting with. Jessie didn't notice though, as she was joking around and laughing with her new friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OoOoOoOoh.....Jelly Jamesssssssss ;)