Chapter 4

Jessie walked inside her homeroom class and sat down, a few minutes later, another girl sat next to her. Jessie glanced over, the girl had shoulder length blonde hair, and her makeup was on point. Jessie smiled, "Hello." The girl smiled back, "Hey, how're you?" "I'm as good as I can be, I guess." The girl laughed and offered a hand, "I'm Lilly, nice to meet you." Jessie reached for her hand, but Lilly pulled it away just before she could shake it, "Yeet, you thought." Jessie laughed and shook her head. "I'm Jessie, it's a pleasure. Hey, whats your schedule?" Lilly pulled hers out of her bag, Jessie following suit.

"I have first period Spanish three with mr. Lavente, second period language arts with Mrs. Ilisay, third period with P.E with coach Bane, fourth period math with mrs. Jiline, fifth period science with Mrs. Elianis, sixth period band with mr. Sain, and seventh period history with ms. Verga." Lilly said, Jessie nodded, "We have third period together then.." she smiled, and then the bell rang. The announcements blared on the intercom, and once they were finished it was time for them to go to first period. "We'll, i'll see you in third." She said with a smile. Lilly nodded, "see you then."

Jessie headed to her first period, language arts with mr. Durmage. She walked in and looked around. On the board was a seating chart. She sat down and the bell rang. The teacher walked in and for the entire period gave them a lecture of do's and don'ts. They were dismissed and she walked to her second period, math with mrs. Conor. She sat down in the back of the classroom, and soon class was in session.

Mrs. Conor was doing jeopardy and displayed the questions on the board, then passed around white boards. There were two seats in the back, both occupied, Mrs. Conor ushered them to the front so they could see. Jessie sat in front of the board and the other right behind her.Jessie felt a nudge on her shoulder and turned to look. The person she was faced with was a girl with semi-long brown hair and brown-green eyes. "What is it?"

"Hey....can i borrow an expo?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;)