Sweetpea was the bad boy. He just transferred from the Southside. He was a Serpent.

You were from the Northside. You went to Riverdale high. You were a good kid, but he was irresistible.

You first met the day the Southsiders were transferred. You weren't angry about it like some people, but it did annoy you how many people were in the halls between classes.

You were on the way to second period when Sweetpea ran into you.

"Watch yourself damn" he said after he got knocked on the floor.

You wanted to get angry until you looked up. He was gorgeous and you could barely find words while being this close to him.

He picked up his bag and looked at you for the first time.

His eyes went wide and let his expression soften. "Sorry, it's my first day and I'm a little irritated" he said and fixed his jacket.

"Thats alright. Im y/n" you held out a hand to shake and flashed him a big smile.

He shook your hand and and responded "Im Sweetpea. I'll see you around I guess." You nodded and walked away just as the late bell was ringing.

When you got home you quickly went upstairs to do homework, and decided to stay home. After a few episodes of your current Netflix series you got onto your phone.

After looking for and finding him on Instagram, you following him and decided it was late, then went to bed for the night.

Then you thought about Sweetpea alot.

You knew Serpents weren't supposed to hang around Northside kids, but you couldn't help wonder if anything could happen between a Southside boy and a Northside girl.

He had that bad-boy vibe, and he looked like a god. His smile was heart stopping, and you could've sworn he had a neck tattoo.

After that you went to bed dreaming about a breathtaking boy named Sweetpea.