a family

Sorry im behind on this a little

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A

family

Keiths pov

I stood there watching the brown hair male hug his family like it was the end of the world, looking at them made me wonder if thats what it would be like if I had a family to come back to.

"Oh right, everyone meet keith. Hes my..friend" while lance said that there was a long pause but i didnt think anything of it.
I put of to finger and slowly put them down "hello" i said watch lances familys eyes light up "welcome, this is now your home"
Lances grandmother said with a cuba accent, she wasnt good at speaking english which you could tell very easly, my eyes light up slight as i tilted my head and smiled and closed mouth smiled "thank you"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Time skip brought to you by tobys waffles
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Narrator pov

As soon as lance and keith got stettled in the home
Lance decided he wanted to show his lovely black haired friend the beach at sunset.

"Were almost there" lance said with his blue eyes shimmering as the waves hit land
Keith stated at the view before him and smiled "its beautiful..like really beautiful" but before keith could have another look lance stood in front of him "lance?" Keith said with a confused look.
Lance didnt say anything he grabbed a hold of keiths cheeks notcing the red forming and leaned in, keiths eyes widen in shock standing there felling all the blood in his body rush to his cheeks.

"I cant do this.."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Haha! Im sorry but must be done, for goo entertainment :/
But i hope how you guys like this so far.