Hello Greek God; 1

No ones P

No ones P.o.v;

It started off as any normal lunch with Peter Parker staring dreamily at the boy across the room, with his best friend trying to get his attention of the 5th time today.

"Peter, Peter, PETER!"

Ned yelled, causing said to the boy to snap out of his unwavering gaze at the God but only to return, as his friend starts talking about star wars even though it's his favourite.

"yes, yes carry on staring at the Greek God who doesn't even know you exist."

Ned said while rolling his eyes at the love-struck boy he called his best friend.

"I'm not staring, I'm simply admiring the work of art form across the room, you know Ned."

Peter replied while tipping his head to the side.

On the other side of the room.

No ones P.o.v;

"Hey, Hey, VAL! are you listening to me."

Flash yelled at his friend trying to explain how he was going to 'score' Liz at tonight's party. Her party.

"huh," said Valentino trying to shake the thoughts of the boy in his physics class.

"well?" flash asked with hope shining in his eyes.

"Nope," Valentino stated as his 'friends' idea was extremely stupid which included HIM running onto the pool butt naked with paint saying along the lines of 'let me smash, Liz! from Flash' with a lightning bolt on the end. Besides he was actually closer to sweetie 'Liz' as they had been friends since she gave him a lollypop in third grade.

"why not! it's a brilliant idea" Flash wallowed with the weirdest pout Val had ever seen.

Completely ignoring his friend's arguments about how he was a bad friend, the boy continued with his once interrupted thoughts, of the boy who he thought had the most adorable face with the cutest pout and the only puppy dog eyes that made the 6'6 boy want to drop to his knees.

Scanning his surroundings the tall boy spotted the puppy 'peter' in the far corner of the cafeteria near his sister, but also with his good friend Ned, but that's not what he was looking at. He noticed the puppies eyes on him and him being the impulsive person he was, winked. Not an ounce of regret was held in his eyes but the sense of accomplishment, as the boy flushed bright red and averted his eyes from the tall boy.

we going back to the puppy's side of the room

Peter, caught red-handed snapped his gaze from the boy to the table in front of him while going over the 'incident' that had just occurred, was it a mistake? a trick of the eye? is it an eye twitch thing? the list went on, and on. Until a presence was announced by the voice of an angle. Valentino. Heart rate accelerating, palms sweating, mind running circles then confusion.

"hello grumpy," Valentino said with a warm smile as he seated himself on top of the girl's table.

"Hello Greek God" replied Michelle with a small smirk stealing a glance at the flushed close to overheating boy.

"what?" Valentino asked with how Peter would describe a confused puppy, or simply adorable.

"Anyway... I was wondering if you wanted to skip" Valentino said steering the conversation into the less awkward ground.

"Why whose coming" Michelle carried on the conversation as the two boys seated down at the other table had a hushed talk about the others.

"Hey Ned" Valentino greeted with a cheeky smile snapping the two out of their heating up discussion.

"Hey Val" Ned kindly replied back with a knowing smirking smile.

"Nice te (t-shirt) what's the graphics today" The boys converse with each other while the smaller boy sneaks glances at the taller one who keeps his eyes on him with a teasing smirk on his face until...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA should have seen your face just kidding sorry but yeah cliffhanger just kidding I'm going to update again but please leave suggestions on this book because it's my first book but yea

-the person who currently updating the next chapter to this book