It was all a mistake; 6

No one's P

No one's P.o.v;

After last night activities Peter's mind was fuzzy and all over the place as well as the constant hard on when thinking about the tall boy.

"Really, again what the heck Peter?" 

Peter snapping back into reality, looks across at his best friend with a sheepish smile adorned on his face.

"Haha, what did you say? Ned?" Peter questioned his friend using innocence to get his way by using his best puppy eyes to some how Hypnotize Ned of his irrational of his friend.

"Uh, fine but where did you go last night, you totally disappeared" Ned questioned calming down from his irritation completely forgetting why he was angry.   

"Yeah sorry Um, I had to you know..." Peter said trying to come up with a plausible excuse for not only being the fact he left the party to be practically grinned on by Valentino but also having to 'save thee word' as spider man.

"Finnish homework" The boy claimed thinking that would actually work. Little did he know it didn't.

"We literally did all our homework before we went, to the party" Ned said narrowing his eyes in suspicion at his nervous friend.

"Yeah! um it had to do with the physics project" Peter rushed out.

Peter then continued to run off in embarrassment try to get away from the conversation as fast as possible, with a slight tint of his checks.

"Hey don't run away from me, it's like running away from your problems!" Ne yelled chasing after his embarrassed friend with a bid smirk placed on his face. 

Hello Blacc residence . (by the way this is before Peter and Ned come to school.)

"So...?" Michelle questioned her brother with a curious smirk on her face as she examines her overly cocky brother.

Michelle knew something was up as last night the two had left the part before Flash completely embarrassed himself in front of his 'life long' crush. As the girl steers at her giant of a brother she had as she examines the silence in the room awaiting an answer from said brother.

"..." Getting nothing in return Michelle steers at her brother closer narrowing her eyes into slits accompanied with a thoughtful look. she questions her brother.

"You made a move" Michelle asks pride in her tone as she leans back against the stool.

"A move on what?" Valentino asks snapping out of his thoughts about the small blushing boy, who became his prey last night. 

"Peter, you made a move on peter, Right?" Michelle stated at the end second guessing herself, which rarely happens as she's 'never got anything wrong".

"Maybe, Maybe no" Valentino says with a playful smirk trying to avoid the question but still rile up his sister. 

Valentino notices his sister trying to read him so to rile her up even more he tilts back in his stool a sly smirk making its way onto his face as he sees her struggle. Michelle giving up on reading her brother huffs out a fuxk you as she glares at her laughing brother while rotating her stool so she faces away form 'this monster with no emotion'.