Caleb x Cole

Cole was a petite boy. Not too short though. He was just right. He was skinny and weak but his Heart is too big for his body. 

    Caleb on the other hand was strong and tall. He played almost every sport while his boyfriend Cole would sit in the bleachers and cheer him on in his skirt and usually crop top shirt. Since they were both on their last year of high school they owned an apartment together. So they were alone a lot.

    It was after a football game when Caleb saw some guy flirting with his Cole! And Cole was flirting back! He walked over and picked Cole up not saying anything but Cole knew he was in trouble. Once they got home Caleb looked at Cole. "You know what to do. I'll be up in 10 minuets ." Cole nodded and ran inside having to hold his skirt down since it was a little windy and running didn't help. Lucky for Caleb he caught a glimpse of what he was dealing with. 

      Cole's POV     

    10 minuets later I heard footsteps up the stairs. I wasn't too scared since I know Caleb wouldn't go too far on me. There was one time though. But he immediately stopped and held me. It was so cute.

     I was laying on the bed with a seductive face when he walked in. He smirked when he walked in walking over to me sliding his hand up my skirt. Before he could reach his destination I grabbed him and kissed him roughly until he pushed me down. "You know what happened during these punishments~ I'm in control and no touching unless I say so" 

     After we were both undressed he left me in just my lace panties. He grabbed handcuffs and handcuffed my hands behind my back. He then grabbed he and put his dick in my face. "You better be ready for me to use that dirty fucking mouth~" He then shoved his dick down my throat causing me to gag a little and moan. He didn't waste any time before he started fucking my mouth. I just sat there and enjoyed it. He then grabbed me and threw me in the bed pulling my panties down spreading my ass cheeks so he could see my hole. He then thrusted In hard Causing me to scream in pleasure.

    Caleb' POV 

    I thrusted into his tight hole making him scream in pleasure which turns me on even more. "When I'm done with you tonight... you won't be able to walk~" I say as I start fucking the petite boy under me with everything I got. It doesn't take long before he's cumming everywhere. It didn't take long for me to cum too since he was clenching around me.

    I pulled out and Uncuffed him as he lays down covered in sweat and cum. We just cuddled for a bit. "I'm sorry for flirting with any other guy" I just kiss his forehead. "I forgive you. Now go to sleep."

(Plz request oneshots down in the comments or even message me)