James x Adam (fluff)

Adam was James's best friend. But he was also James's crush. Everyone talks about how when you meet your soulmate your whole world goes to color. That's what happened with James... but not with Adam. At least not until February 14 when they were 16.

Adam's POV

      It was a normal day for Me since i didn't really have a date since i was gay. I was planning on hanging out with James. But something weird happened. My whole life I've been seeing only grey with a little bit of color. But when I saw James today everything turned to color. "Was James always this hot?" I thought in my head. I then snapped out of my thoughts when I saw James waving his hand in front of my face. "Dude! You in there?!" I Quickly looked at him and shook that thought away. "Y-Yeah I'm fine. What do you wanna do?" James Sighs. "I need to tell you something Adam"

James's POV

     "I need to tell you something Adam" I said to him. My best friend and crush for the past 5 years! "Go ahead man. I'm all ears" I grabbed his hand and led him to a bench sitting down with him. "You know that feeling you get around someone and all of a sudden your world turns all beautiful?" He nodded. "I feel that towards you" he said before I could tell him. I just sat there. 1 minute went by... 2... then 5. Before I grabbed him and kissed him. He immediately kissed back. "Adam... will you be my valentine?" He Nods Quickly hugging me. 

Both inside their head POV (is that a thing? XD)

        Best... fucking... date... ever!!!