TRFAT 1

Author's Note Thingy : Here you go guys :D hope you enjoy it!

“I would rather eat my own flames!” I spat at her sickly.

  “Well you ungrateful little -.”

“Bitch? Yea there’s one right in front of me.” I spat saliva on her wrecked bony face, instantly she dodged back with a swift move, snarling at me with her hands already covered in ice. Her eyes instantly switched to a tinted silver, her irises melting into a pool of silver.

  “Crap, I’ve did it now.” I swore.

“Oh how sweet, did your daddy actually thought it’ll be that easy to leave?” She snarled sarcastically.

  “Shut up! You have no right to talk about Dad! Why the bloody hell did he even marry you? ” I spat at her furiously, Cana was nothing to me but a figment of my imagination, and she wasn’t even a mother to me. 

  “Well Honey, did you forget? I’m a Fake. And, so are you. All I was was your sweet daddy’s imagination, until the poor man discovered right after the wedding. But, of course being the sweetest, most unselfish man he is he stayed.” She cooed evilly, her silver irises boring into me, her emotions lost to her powers.

  “And I wonder why?”

“Well, because there was dear Jose, sweetheart.”

  “Are you saying that Dad was forced to marry you?” I could feel fire burning in me, emotions were rolling in, and I could fill my dominant flames coursing through my veins, pumping through my heart. And, suddenly everything turned a shade of violet.

“Looks like the party just started.” I was shadowed in power, my violet eyes were my signs of dominant powers and silver eyes were Cana’s. And, let’s just say it’s going to be an incredible Mother Daughter moment.

  “It ended before it started.” Instantly I melted Cana’s ice, and my my was she in shock.

Darts of Imperial Fire shot through the room furiously burning through walls, the room was a sick vacuum of both fire and ice, red and blue. It was chaos; however we never kept our eyes off each other. Hey eyes were on me and mine were on hers, she swiftly ducked every shot easily but I could see that she was getting tired. But I can’t believe her act, she was the strongest most powerful it’s almost impossible for her to grow so tired that quick. It was her turn to start shooting spears of ice and dagger of ice, I managed to dodge most of them however retrieving a cut on my right shoulder and left cheek. After swiftly ducking her spears I counterattacked her moves, aiming her bare throat almost stabbing her with my Colonial Flame Dagger as I head locked her. But sadly, the party had to grow.

“Put. The.Dagger.Down.” Persephone’s voice spoke sternly but at the same time wavering with panic, as she pointed a human gun at me. Stubbornly, I moved the tip of the dagger closer to Cana’s throat and also using my right foot to hook onto hers stopping her from moving. Instantly Persephone cocked the black gun and started walking towards me, gun to the head.

“Elle be a good girl and drop the dagger, you don’t want mommy dearest to die by your hands do you?” Without a moment to think, Cana shifted into her power of manipulation. She looked vulnerable, pitiful, most of all weak. It was breaking down my wall, her manipulation was creating memories of a family I always wanted but never had. It was working I could feel my hand loosening my tight grip, I screamed at myself ‘No! No!’ I was fighting within myself, a part of me was bewitched and another part of me still remained. And, to my dismay my dagger slowly slipped from my grip, but as it fell to the ground I heard a loud gunshot and thud.

  “You should know better Persephone. A human gun? Come on.” I snapped out from my fuzzy thoughts when I heard the gunshot and Jose in the room. I found my eyes landing on a dead Fake body, pools of blue blood surrounded her, a gun wound found on her lower back. Cana was strangely still securely within my grip, however I could feel vibration radiating of her. She was Zipping, Zipping through air trying to escape. But before I could get a firm grip of her she vanished with a painful howl escaping from her pale lips as another gunshot rang in the tense air.