The Rising Forger Amongs Them

Super short author's note thingy : Hello there fellow readers! :D I hope you will enjoy TRFAT and hopefully not get bored by it ._. but fingers crossed! Enjoy! 

Now.

Now I know, now I understand.

Who they are, what they are.

They are the Fakes, they are nothing but an empty vessel filled with revenge and a merciless soul. Everything is nothing but a mask, an illusion. Every touch, movement, noise; they are just the figment of our imagination, they are what we want them to be, the honesty beneath them is just an empty black cold surface. They fooled us like dogs are fooled with bones, tricked us with their so called wisdom and kindness, trapped by the reaction and personality we wish to meet and greet. They are our wishes, our hope; but nonetheless Fake.

And, they are my family. My mother, my sister, my aunts, my grandmothers, all of them except for the males. So yes.

I am one of them. A Fake and nothing more.

 But, a hopeful pair of hands held onto me one day and whispered a prophecy in my ear.

There is one amongst them who shall live like a Forger

Who shall feel like a teenager

Who shall once cry for a broken heart and feel the pain

She will rise among Them and gain

She is You or is She I

An unknown to be seen within the naked eye

A decision made will cause destruction for the other

Who will perish beneath the Daughter

Blood shall pour drip by drip

Or shall it pour by a thousand lip

Choices made be made young Forger, quick and hurry before no matter.

Him my father is a Forger, so is my brother, my uncle and all males. My family was made to balance, one to make, one to break. Fakes are what we call them, but that is not their name, they go by Falls. They break, burn and crush; but Forgers, make, mend and repair. That is the balance of The Barvaree Family. There are other families whom are the same, whom also bears the burden of balance; the only difference is the name of the family and the country they govern.

At the age of 20 future Fakes are to change into their true person, the true creature. For me it’s another 4 more years, but for my sister it’s tomorrow.

“Elle!!Where you going?” Persephone, my soon to be Fake sister yelled out to me from the dog’s kennel. There she was seated cross legged in the kennel with her white and almond colored husky, persuading him to eat or else starve. Honestly, if you were to ask me for my sister’s surface description I wouldn’t name it ugly or beautiful. She was without a doubt bigger sized than I am, but her heart was most of the time frail and scared. She had broader shoulders than any average 19 year old, meatier than a 19 year old; she always enjoyed dyeing her hair of different color. Sadly all it did was damage, causing it to thin out.

  “Upstairs!!” I yelled back since I was on my way up through the dining room.

“What about Dad?” She asked not bothered to question about our Mom.

  “Same!!”

“So it’s like that? No one’s going to wait for me, again?!?!”

“For fudge’s sake Persephone!! Grow up! Not everyone is going to wait for you; you’re soon going to be 20 years old. You’re reaching adulthood, so stop being a brat just because you’re the last to leave and nobody waited.” I yelled back furiously with my hands curled up into two glowing red fists. Later on, she never replied. I continued my way to my room, having my black laptop waiting for me. Things were still quite normal because I haven’t turned yet, but I guess the future holds things you can never understand.