Chapter 9 : Trashy Little Tramp

Eleanor explored half of the world while going to her captured castle the south castle of glass, all these poor people trying to survive in this harsh world, children slaved till death. did she do something wrong? or was it the world? she had no actual feelings towards anything that lived but she just felt bad for all these people.

Eleanor: we are close.

Guard: yes my queen, we will be there soon.

Eleanor : good, its time to end this.

as for Eleanor's mother, she was having a lot of fun: sex,torture,killing. it was all she ever wanted, she was enjoying herself at the fullest. but everything was kinda scary at some point.

Maria: Guards, we are gathering a meeting today, tell everyone in this castle that queen wants to talk.

Guards : i'm sorry but queen is out of the castle, you can't order something like that.

Maria: you dare to say that in front of my face? I RAISED her, she's my daughter HOW DARE YOU

Guard felt horror in her eyes and tried to look down, but it was late. his frozen corpse was laying in the hallway of the castle.

Eleanor finally reached the destination, and it was time for some elemental warfare.

Guard: we are here.

Eleanor: good, gather my assasins we are taking over.

Guards: yes my queen.

Eleanor quickly slammed the castles door down with pure ice as she mimicked her mothers awful laugh.

Eleanor: what? why is castle empty? assasins prepare your weapons.

Diana: because i'm brave and not a spoiled bitch like you.

Eleanor: first of all i admire your bravery and shit talking but who the hell are you?

Diana: i don't know, you tell me. i will give you hints, lets start with this one . 1) you killed my family 2) you slaved my brother to serve you.

Eleanor: wait oh my god its you? the fire trashy tramp? no way in hell

Diana: wow i already have a nickname interesting .

Eleanor: before the war begins i wanna ask one question, why are you here? why did u capture this castle? for vengeance? payback?

Diana: gosh no, what. i hardly ever give a damn about this stupid hoe or my whinny brother. it's just i have powers and i want throne.

Eleanor: what? how are you this cold? i killed your mother and your brother is one of the assasins come on ?

Diana: good for you, also you gotta tell me how you killed my mother, let me guess basic freeze kill?

Eleanor: what on earth? YES since when is that basic? i mean. kinda true

Eleanor: so its on?

Diana: ON FIRE.

Eleanor: i'm just gonna spoil you and tell you that i'm not alone, i have plenty of assasins but you know damn well that i don't play fair. so i will let you kill your pathetic brother first.

Diana: amazing as it gets.

Eleanor: boy, come here

The Brother : yes my queen, you want me to kill that slut?

Eleanor : my god YES. i hardly ever think that u will be able to kill her but go on.

Diana: so, how does it feel to be with a queen? you slave

The Brother: how does it feel to be unloved slut?

Diana's madness quickly turned into flames and burned that little boy in ashes, Eleanor was amazed yet little scared when she saw burst of flames coming out of her hands.

Eleanor: excuse me? that was it? how did he even die that quickly my god. fine let me show you some real magic.

The war was raging on, ice versus fire , it was iconic scene, to beautiful queens battling to death, the ice pierced through Diana's ear and turned into water, she was kinda injured but who really cared? the fire was bursting out of Diana's eyes and melting pure ice in just a seconds,

Eleanor had frozen tomb around her while Diana turned everything into bland water.

Diana : COME ON, is that all you got? queen hiding like a pathetic whore in the tomb ? please

Eleanor: no one calls me whore but myself you trashy little TRAMP.

the ice tomb quickly exploded and turned into fierce ice arrows, Diana quickly melted the ice but one still got into her leg. she started bleeding but she was still standing, blood was rushing around her body and she was all confused.

Eleanor: you are strong i will give you that, but the thing is that i'm a queen. i had a training with the best warriors around the world. you just explored the whole magic boo boo thing, let me help you.

Diana was amazed and surprised, why was she so loyal all of a sudden? was that one of her plans? but she had no choice. she would either die like a bastard or accept her request.

Diana: why? just end me here.

Eleanor: sure but why? we are in the same age, you look stunning and yet you are lost. my mother is a bitch and she wants the kingdom all for her self. why give up now when we relate to this many stuff ?

Diana: how are we what? we are in the same age? thats not possible. only twins can be in the same age and have radically different powers who are you?

Eleanor: i'm your twin sister Diana.

Diana: WHAT? thats not possible i'm not from loyal family.

Eleanor: you are. i lied to my mother. when you were born you didn't breathe ice, instead it was blue fire. my mother was disgusted and angered so she wanted to kill you. but me in another hand, i had it all, i was pure ice. she gave it to my father and told him to drown you in the near lake but he didn't . he gave you to another family instead.

Diana: how do you know all of this?

Eleanor: Mirror told me everything .

Diana: my own mother wanted to kill me?

Eleanor: yes, but i'm here now seeing you all grown up and badass, come lets kill that bitch queen together and rule the kingdom.

Diana: do you have tiaras?

Eleanor: i sure as hell do. but you will need lava ones, ice melts quickly on you.