Chapter 5: Promises You Can't Keep

it was a long day, you could barely see the moon. whole village seemed to sleep, but one villager in other hand was taking a walk to visit his family after the heartless whisper from the queen.

one knock at the door, nothing. two knocks on the door still everything but an answer.

Villager : what is happening goddamn it. open the door WOMAN. open the DOOR. what on earth is going on OPEN. I'M BREAKING THE DOOR

one slam wasn't enough but the second one unlocked the terrifying picture, more like red and cold. mother and the daughter both cut open frozen in half. they had little ice tiaras above their heads. but that was only thing that was doing thing freezing.

Villager: What have you done. THAT BITCH QUEEN DID THAT TO YOU. my sweet child Please Breathe Please for me. what did i do WHAT DID I DO.

Eleanor: you betrayed me trash villager. and i kept my promise.

Villager: I DIDN'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THE THINGS YOUR TWISTER BLOODY THINGS

Eleanor: my mirror told me something else. your friend Marcus knew everything an-

Villager: NO WHAT DID-

Eleanor: Let me talk you dried old man shut up. i killed him obviously is that even a question. but please give me credits for the tiara. i worked hard on that one. but i had to kill both of them so they wouldn't move ugh.

Villager: i will KILL YOU

Eleanor: yeah whatever come

Villager's tears were frozen solid and his breathe was frozen too. it was his last breathe to ever come out on this earth.

Eleanor: karma really is a bitch isn't she? anyways was fun bye.. but like who am i talking to soulless people am i going crazy wow? i have to work on that.

Queen's dress was little bit bloody but she had couple of millions of those dresses, there was no problem for the switch.

Mirror: i saw what you did.

Eleanor: good. please rate it how was i?

Mirror: cruel and heartless.

Eleanor: thank you thank you. i'm trying my best.

Mirror: i know that you summoned me. and you made a sacrifice by ending your sisters life to bring another. but i'm here to serve and tell you everything not to watch you kill everyone that says anything bad about you.

Eleanor: and you still haven't found my mother you useless peace of gold.

Mirror: I'm trying my queen but something is blocking me out. even power like mine can't compare to the unknown source.

 even power like mine can't compare to the unknown source

Eleanor: that gives me hope. that she is still alive.

Mirror: why would she block the magic then?

Eleanor: you think that if she's alive she would allow anyone to get into her mind and control her? my god are you that dumb what?

Mirror: but my queen. that means that she's wearing one of your tiaras.

Eleanor: not possible. i have them all here with me. but wait she could've made one for herself. she's so powerful i love her.

Mirror: let's hope that she's alive my queen.

Eleanor: the baddest bitch might be coming for my throne and i'm not even mad.