Unexpected happenings - Chapter 5

"Dammit! Let go you Son of a Biscuit!!" I wriggle and tried to let loose when the freakin' smoker drag me down the stairs. Luckily, Daniel came and killed the smoker. 'Thank goodness I have him...' He helped me stand up and smiled. "Um thanks for...saving me, Daniel. I appreciate it." . "Nah, its just worth the fight ^-^"

(Hehe, sorry for adding this emoticons or...whatever you call this things. Its just cute though but super! ;D...anyway back to the story...)

Suddenly, the growls and snarls of the horde echoed upon the stairway to the corridor. "We should hurry now (Y/N), and use your flash light its getting real dark in here." I nodd and brought out my one and only flashlight. I even dont know if it still works from all the months I spent not touching it, not even a single muscle.

It took several taps before it finally flickered in to life. As my flashlight move randomly everywhere(due to the way you run), I heard thunders roaring out of the building.

'I guess its gonna rain for the first time in this situation' I rolled my eyes and suddenly, Daniel turned a sharp left. He almost bumped me but I didn't care. 'Sorry' was all he said.

As we saw the black paint again, I smiled and chuckled a bit. But when Daniel started to chat, a loud bang suddenly interrupted him. As the loud bang of the thunder grumpily roared outside,the flash of lightning suddenly revealed a witch, seating in front of the safe room.

'Ugh, why is it always like this!! I hate witches!' I thought and Daniel grabbed my flashlight. "Hey! What the-". "Sssshhhhh, be quiet, we need to think of a plan..." He said in a silent voice while covering my mouth. I let go of him and said, "You know I can taste and smell the blood on your hand, *rolled eyes*, besides, I already thought of a plan which I always do everytime in this situation." I crossed my arms and waited for him to answer

He finally nodd and pouted, as I smiled and chukled in pleasure. "Finally" I said and told everything about it. He suddenly open the flashlight and started to point it to the witch. "Hey! That was not part of the plan, Daniel!" . "That plan is dumb" He chuckled. I tried to grab the flashlight but it was to lait.

The room was filled with silence. We didn't heard the horde for a while. 'Why is it silent' I started to get nervous and shivers went up to my spine. Me and Daniel froze, looked at each other and turn to the witch.

She was silent and up with her bare foot. She suddenly turn to look at us and her red glowy eyes flash the corridor to eye contact. She growled, hissed and spread her very sharp and long hands. 'O oh....I think we know whats gonna happen..' I gulped and suddenly the witch yelled. The witch ran to our direction and her scream echoed through the corridor.

"Damnit Daniel!" I brought out my shotgon and shoot her as many as I could. Luckily, it died just a couple of shots. "You should be thankfull that we survived or eles we are now dead for sure.." I breathe heavily for air and Daniel was just there, standing and staring at me like I did something unfortunate to him.

Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, a charger grabbed and throwed me to the ground. It started to dug me on and off the ground hitting my back on the glass shards which probably went through my back. I gasped as I felt my spine snap. I scream in pain and felt it spread through my whole back. 'Is this the end of me?...Am I gonna die?...am I gonna meet Dad...?' I closed my eyes and I felt numb. The only thing I saw was Daniel, trying its best to kill the charger but it kept me on and off the ground. Then, I suddenly felt the charger let go and felt Daniels warm hands touched mine. I smiled weakly and there, I watched him trying to gain me again. "No no No! (Y/N)!! Stay with me! I cant leave with out you!! Pls.!!" He said slightly patting my cheek. "...Daniel..." I said as I see my vision sarting to get blurry and dark before it was completely black and no vision.

Daniels P.O.V
"(Y/N)!! Damnit! Stay with me pls.!!" I cried and tried to gain her but it was too late...she passed away. I cried deeply and held her tightly. Suddenly, the horde went back and growls and snarls echoed the corridor. I quickly lift her bridal style and ran towards the safe room. I didn't care if a special infected like me shouldn't be in, I just care about her.

I went in the safe rooms door, shut it and closed it. I laid (Y/N) down on the floor and look for a towel or blanket for her to comfortably lay down. I checked the closests, cabinets and any other place or slots I would find...but there were nothing. I only found some left can goods and some amo's

'Maybe this goods and amo's for her...' I sighed and grab them all. Since there were no blankets or even a long piece of cloth, I only thought of a simple plan. I grabbed (Y/N) and put her on my chest. "I love you (Y/N), and no one will ever still you from my arms." I smiled and kissed her forehead. As I pulled off, I saw the blood mark from my lips. "Ands thats for your reminder that your mine only mine." I chuckled and quickly doze of.

Hey guys, my head does really, really hurt right now😖
...I cant believe I have to say this but...
I have to stop writing the next chapter for now😓...
Gosh...I cant belive that highschool is so hard😫...
I need to focus at studying FOR NOW...
But please remind me that my schedule of publishing is SATURDAY AND SUNDAY...Ive been deciding this for a week but...just...pls..pls..remind me
Srry and....peace✌🏻️