Chapter four

(Chapter four)

Caleb's pov

~~~~~~

 The car ride was silent the whole time. until we were at the place i was nervous as heck and she would figure out what i was doing i doubt it though.

"What are we doing here?" she said sounding a little confused.

" It's a surprise, so quit askin'"  I said jokingly, she rolled her eyes and giggling a little, I loved it when she laughed an she's so beautiful too I hope this turns out well or I'm in trouble.

"So are we gonna go in?" 

"Oh yeah.." I trailed off  and got out of the car and walked over and opened her door how was I supposed to tell her my two big secrets.

"Thank you" she said blushing at me, I think she's falling for me..

"You're welcome" I say feeling thee heat rise to my cheeks.

I see the spot where the surprise is, and turned to her she looking at me with her blue eyes I wanted to kiss her Right there.

"Ok, please close you eyes" I said to her in a gentle voice. She looks at me a little scared and confused.

"Why?"

"Please."

"Fine."

 She closed her eyes and guided her to the spot I set her down and text the signal and told her open her eyes.

~~~~~~

Skyler's pov

I opened my eyes to the most beautiful thing ever. it was the place where we first met. it was the meadow full of pink and white wildflowers, with pine and oak trees in the distance  that lights strung around them, and we were in the gazebo that had lights and  roses wrapped around the pole. We were at our secret place. Could he have done all of this for me, why I wasn't that special. I turned to look at him but he already looking at me with a big grin on his face and his had something I have never seen before.

"Do you like it" he asked me sounding a little nervous 

"I love it! when did you do this?" I asked looking around again

" I did it yesterday with the help of my friends" he said looking really happy.

My heart was beating faster when i said "did you do this for me?"

"Yeah.. This was all for you?" he answered nervously.

I felt relief wash over me when he said that, he grabbed my hand which made me look at him, he was looking straight at me his eyes was the most beautiful loving brown eyes, I felt the my face get red. what was he doing why wont let me go.

"Skyler.." he trailed off.

"Yes?" I said still looking in his eyes.

" I-I love you.."

"What!?" I pulled my hand away and was at the other side of the gazebo before he could blink. I was in so much shock I didn't know what to do, did he actually just say that. what the hell is going on. this just ruined the moment, I was getting really to get up call my mom and leave.

He grabbed my arm and looking at me his eyes begging my to stay "just let me explain.. please!" 

I sighed and set back down "Go on."

He looked happy and set down beside me. 

"I've liked you since we first met and you're the only one I've ever loved, but I didn't realize it until recently what you really meant to me" he said looking at me in the most loving way. It was quite for I few minutes and then continued.

"When I'm with you I get butterflies, I feel nervous and my heart races, and all I can think about is you" he said turning away to look at the scenery. 

It started to hit me everything he just said hit me like a ton of bricks. Did he actually loved me? Was he just saying that? Maybe he was confused from being away about how he felt, because we didn't see each other for the whole summer? Most of all did I love him back? All these questions swirled round in my head.

"Caleb..." I trailed off, he turned to look at me. 

I continued "I'm glad you told me that but-" his lips crashed against mine and I felt a shock although my body that left a warm feeling, I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I reluctantly pulled away yearning for more, I looked at and snapped out of it. My face was completely red and I could feel a smile trying to form but I wouldn't let it.

"Y-you idiot!" I said angrily, but I saw a bit of pain flint in his eyes, I felt horrible I didn't mean to hurt him I was just shocked.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you" I said  truly meaning it, he smiled.

" It's ok."

He was about to say something else when my phone started to beep, mom had text me

Mom: where are you? it's after 5:30.

Me: sorry mom I will be home in an hour. 

Mom: ok dinner will be ready by then, oh and don't forget to tell me what happened between you and Caleb.

Me: mom!!

I closed my phone and looked at Caleb.

"That was mom I got to go home" I said sadly.

"Ok" he didn't look to happy eithe

We walked back to the car and we were silent until. Right in front of my house and looked at me. 

"Well See you tomorrow" he said.

"Ok" I said while I was getting ready to open the door when he grabbed my hand.

" I love you Skyler."

I looked at him and I felt my face heat up, I really wanted to hit him. 

"Shut up!" I said jokingly with a big grin on my face. He let go of my hand and started laughing I rolled my eyes and got out and walked towards the door. I head him yell my name and I turned around.

"Goodnight" he said in a gentle voice 

I smiled as I said goodnight and went inside my house.

~~~~~~~

Well that's chapter four sorry I was taking forever.. and I might have chapter five up later today.