Chapter Six

sorry its taking me forever its just school and my internet was messed up but now i can start uploading again :3 yay!!!

RECAP:

" oh well i'm gonna go to bed see you in the morning" I said as I got up I walked over to her kissed her cheek and then grabbed my dishes to put in the sink. I walk up the stairs to the bathroom and I opened the door and started my shower I stood there in the warm water and thought tomorrow is gonna be stressful day.

~*~*~*~*~

(Chapter six)

I finally got out of the shower I felt like I been in there forever. I sighed and wrapped a towel around me and  headed towards my room. I walked in my room and got dressed and plopped on my bed. I got under my warm comfortable blanket and suddenly my body realized how tired I was. I thought about the events that just happened a few hours ago.. suddenly I remembered that kissed at touched my lips I could still feel it lingering that was first kiss and I was best friend and I kind of liked it... then the heaviness of sleep finally over took over me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Caleb's pov)

I'm such and idiot why did I kiss her! After I haven't seen her all summer and only talked to her only two times and I kiss her! she probably hates me, I was so angry I punched my wall and left a hole then knocked my dresser over. someone came up the stairs burst open my door, it was mom, she looked at me and worry flashed across her face then when she saw the hole her faced turned into pure anger all I could think was shit! I'm screwed!!

"CALEB SCOTT WILLIAMS WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!!" mom roared great now she is pissed I just had to punch a hole in the wall..

"Um I'm really sorry mom I just got angry I and punched a hole in the wall and knocked my dresser over..." I trailed off I didn't want to see how angry she was so I stared anywhere but her. Why does she have to get angry so easily.

She breathed in and out trying to calm down  " Why are you angry?"  she said in a motherly tone. 

"It's nothing just a little stressed" i said clearly wanting her to leave.

She gave me a look and walked over and set in my desk chair and crossed her legs and crossed her arms now, I know she wasn't gonna leave until I told her. she motioned for me to sit on my so I could explain. I sighed and sat down, it was silent for a few minutes and she was giving me a looked to start talking. I looked at her and ran a hand through my sandy blonde hair and I told her what happened today. after I told her I didn't want to see her reaction a so  stared a my hands.

"Hmm" she said studying my face "I can't see why you are angry" she said leaning into the chair.

"What?" I said looking confused. 

"Did you forget she kissed you back? so maybe she has feelings for you that she doesn't understand" mom said matter-of-factly.

I just stared at her taking what she said in I felt a little hope rise up with in me maybe she does have feelings for me. then I was snapped out of my thoughts when she cleared her throat.

"But that doesn't give you the right to trash your room you need to control your anger, I know its gonna be hard since you just recently changed ,but try to control your emotions" she said getting up,I just rolled my eyes at her and she just gave me a look. As she was getting ready to walk out my room I jumped up 

" Mom" i said nervously.

"Hmm" she said not looking back.

I looked down at the ground  shifting my weight on my other foot and took in a deep breath.

" I think Skyler is my mate" i said looking down at the ground. 

She turned around and gasped, dad was up the stairs and into my room before i could blink. he put a hand on my mothers shoulder and looked at me.

"What" she said thinking she didn't hear me right. "This cant be, this is not possible" she said shaking her head dad turned mom around and they stared into each others eyes like they were talking to each other, then dad tensed up and look at me his face full of horror then they faced me again.

"what did you say son" dad said his tone filled with fear? and his face masked in worry. i looked my parents in the eyes and took a deep breath.

"I think Skyler is my mate." 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So what do you think? I know its been forever since I uploaded but you know stupid school, but hopefully I might upload another chapter today or tomorrow, and sorry this one is short too :(

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!!

AND

FAN!!!!!!!