Moving

Hello lovely reader's! This story is under construction! Im currently trying to fix all chapters. I had to remove some for basic story line reasons, keep in mind I was 14 when I wrote this. I did read a lot of comments saying the story moved too fast and I definitely agree. I wanted to add more details and plots. so I'm trying to fix that as well. Any who! Please enjoy, comment and vote to let me know what you guys think!

Taylors POV

I sat on the cool ground in front of what use to be my home. I watched emotionless as my parents loaded some of the last things we owned on to a U-Haul. I seen mouths move, but I couldn't hear them. I had my music on blast and was listening to 'A Phrophecy' by Asking Alexandria. I look down for not even 4 seconds to fine all eyes on me. What. The. Fuck. I thought to myself while rolling my eyes.  I can't look down for fiv-. My thoughts were caught short to find it leaning over.

"Your suppose to be helping! God you get on my nerves." My sister makenzie said scolding me. I got up and dusted off my jeans. My parents had finally looked away and continued what they were doing. I started to go back inside when something snagged my shoulder. " Where are you going?!" makenzie asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore her but she wouldn't stop.

I sighed in disbelief "I'm going to get my posters you little brat." I turned around and wasn't even one foot in the door when I herd that twat muffin calling me "WHA-" At first I was ragged but the fear washed over me. I turned to see makenzie holding a bag OF MY skittles! !

Makenzie POV

I knew he love his skittles. "Oh Taylor. " I sang in a playful voice " Do want your skittles?" I asked in a mocking manner. "MOM! DAD!!" he tried calling for them but instead of taking up for him, they told him to handle it himself. As I figured they would considering he's not particularly their favorite, with me being the baby of the house. This caused Taylor to start running at me. This only gained him a much harder time as I sprinted away.

I watched as the corners of his mouth turned up in a mischievous smile. It looked evil. I seen him bend over to pick something up while keeping the smirk plastered on his face. I opened my mouth and felt the anger in me boiling. I gasped "PUT THEM DOWN NOW!!!!" I clinched the bag of skittles even harder. "Taylor o sweat I'll scream until you get in trouble!"

Taylors POV

I let out a chuckle, this caused her face to turn a dark crimson red. My sister loves jollies ranchers, Probably just as much as I love Skittles, if not more. As soon as she seen what I had she screamed. A joking smiled played on my lips. "Or what?" I asked slightly shaking the bag of hard candies. "You're really not that smart Taylor, if you think I can't do the same!" She said making the most disgusting face at me. Then she started to open the bag! "OK! OK! Just toss me the skittles and no one gets hurt. " I said pretending to be scared. Makenzie played along. " mkay on three 1....2....3!!" Both bags to flew in the sky. I caught mine. "YES!!" I sprinted up my room, but sure enough here comes makenzie hot my trail. I ran to my old room and locked the door. "Open the door!" she violently whispered

"never!" I screamed. It sounded like she had left. I peeked out my door. I looked right I looked left- "oh shit!!" I was tackled to the ground. Lucky I managed to push her off me. I got up to run but she grabbed my ankle. We both sat up and started laughing uncontrollably, but then i realized we were both crying. I hugged my sister tight. We realized all that's ever happened to us in this house is now just a memory.

We stood up and dusted ourselves off, making our was down the stairs. Grabbing the last bit of boxes left in the empty living room, I stood in silence for a second. I always complained about living in this house, in this town, in the city and state.
I thought to myself. But now I'm not ready, I already miss home. My friends, my skate park, the 7/11 on Murphy st.

"Anyway" I mumbled to myself walking back outside. "you ready Taylor?" My mom yelled to me, standing at the car. "Yeah, um I was just grabbing some more of my things!" I yelled from the front porch, making my way to the packed car. "Don't worry hunny, the movers will have the rest of this as the new house by Wednesday." My mom said reassuringly. "Come on people, I want us to get to the new house before it gets dark" my dad said slamming his driver's side door shut. "Well I guess we're all ready." Mom exclaimed getting in the car. The car began to move and I stuck my headphones in and the music started to play. I was listening to seconds and sebring by of mice and men. Ahhh yes, music to my ears, literally. 

Photo of Taylor <