Welcome home

Taylor's pov

I walked in my house to find my best friends. Trent and Jessie. "Oh my god!!!!" I yelled hugging my best friends. "Dude, mom is kicking us out telling us we are nothing but worthless wastes of spase." Caleb said looking at the floor. I have known them scence i was little. "How did you get here. Were more than two hours away!" I exclamed shaking trent. "We called a cab and walked the rest of the way." Tent said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, boys your staying with us." My mom yelled through the kitchen. Me and the boys jumped up and down while holding hands. "We will need to sit and have a family talk and set ground rules. There might or might not be a custody battle. You boys are about grown now. We'll just have to wait and see. You boys are like my own. I hate that your mom is being this way." She sighed in frustration bringing them into a hug.

I looked at cassie who was standing quietly. "Oh. Guys. This is cassie." I said motioning to cassie ."cassie this is Jessie and trent." I said pointing at the guys. She waved and stood there looking at the floor. "Is that your girly-friend." Trent asked wiggling his eyebrow. I felt my cheeks heat up. I laughed and looked at cassie. "No! Nothing more than friends!" I said crossing my arms, causing the boys to look at me in disbelief. "Uh hu, so does that mean she's single." Jessie said with a playful wink. I opend my mouth to speak but was cut off. "Hey, Taylor  im going out with your father. Watch your sister and your brothers."

With that she hugged all of us even cassie and left with my dad. My mom counts caleb and trent as my brothers because they use to live with us and she was more of a mother than there own. Their mother was a single parent. They are twins so it's hard to tell them apart sometimes to others. Not me, watchin them grow up with me, I could tell. Their dad was a drug addicted and overdosed when they were 11. This caused their mom to spiral into a drunk abusive mother. My mom did as much as she could, sometimes there just wasn't anything we could do.

"Ok. So who wants to go to the park? And who wants to stay and watch scary movies?" I asked every one except my sister who was talking to cassie. "Movies!" The boys said in syn. "Ok movies it is!" I said while staring at Jessie who was looking at cassie. "Well. JESSIE go get the popcorn and ill pick the movie." I Said as I walked over to the movies to look through them. I heard giggling and turned my head in cassies direction. Jessie was talking to her. Not just talking but FLIRTING! I felt a slight doing of anger, but it's best not to let my emotions ruin anything good for them. I was messed up from my passed. I don't even think I can ever be with someone again after her. "Hey i got a movie." I said loud enough for them to stop and look in my direction.

They looked at me then back at each other. Jessie and cassie walked back over with the popcorn and sat together on the couch. I put the move in and flopped down on the love seat with trent. Makenzie walked over glarring at how close cassie and Jessie were. I rememberd that she told me about how she liked him. It was honestly kinda cute, my sister was the complete opposite of us. Prissy, girly and high strung. Though she was only 1 year younger. She walked over and sat on Jessie's lap. Cassie looked pissed then sofend up. This is ganna be a long night.

Photo of jesssie/Trent since they're twins I'll use the one pic

<_________________%%%%%%%