Chapter Two ~ Brothers

"Jordan, not to alarm you... but you are a Nephilim" Castiel stared into my eyes, I looked at Castiel's eyes.

"What is a Nephilim?" I questioned Castiel, he looked out of my apartment window.

"How could I not sense you, I've heard that we can sense all Nephilim's..." Castiel began muttering what seemed to be random almost, I Couldn't understand what any of it meant. "Well, if she hasn't used her powers that makes sense."

Powers? What is Castiel talking about? What the hell is a Nephilim, I don't understand what is happening right now. So many thoughts were running through my head, None of them could even comprehend what was about to happen. In less than a second, my window was broke open. I lived on the 7th floor in my building, I turned to my window to see who had broken in. It was none other than Naomi, I looked towards Castiel he pulled out a knife. I think it was a knife it has a weird shape to it.

"Castiel.." Naomi seemed upset at seeing the Angel in a trench coat, "What are you doing, protecting this abomination?" Naomi questioned

"Abomination?" I questioned, It seemed that even if I wanted an answer I wasn't going to get it not right now at least. Whatever was happening seemed to be really really bad, and I was in the dead center of it.

"She doesn't know anything Naomi, Leave her be. She is no threat to us," Castiel explained hoping to be able to get through to Naomi, I looked at her and the other two angels I could see.

"She will learn one day Castiel, after all, she IS a Winchester." Naomi explained, she moved her hand signaling her 'hitman' to attack Castiel and me. I screamed and ran to my bathroom slamming my door and locking it, I could only hear the sound of people grunting.

"Oh god" Was all I could muster to say, I wasn't sure what was happening to be honest. I just knew I had to stay out of Naomi's grasp, That was going to be harder than it seemed. I leaned on the bathroom door frame until I heard her shoes coming closer to where I was hidden.

"Jordan, this is silly come out." Naomi exclaimed getting closer, "Don't you realize? I can find you no matter where you hide.... Now, don't you want to live your life to a full? Join me and I can teach you the ways of heaven and we won't have to kill you.."

My breathing was still, my body frozen in place. Where was Castiel? Sam? Dean? Why did I have to be alone right now, why aren't they here with me? What's a Nephilim? What am I? This was all so confusing and it seemed like the end of time, it felt as if it froze in place. I back away from the bathroom door.

"Have it your way..." Naomi exclaimed, she started kicking at the door trying to break it. Thump........ Thump...... Thump

Tears were falling from my eyes, I closed my eyes, Naomi, still trying to break down the door; This cannot be happening! Castiel... Please save me, Please... Don't let her take me... I opened my eyes and looked around the room hearing the infamous angel wing flap, I looked to my right and Castiel was standing next to me.

"I heard your prayer Jordan.." Castiel exclaimed, he walked up to me and placed his hand on my stomach and white came from his hand, "She won't be able to find you anymore, I've put engravings on your ribs." Castiel grabbed my arm tightly as the hinges slowly started to break one by one.

"I know you are still in there, Castiel might have put Enochian signs on you, BUT You can't escape Jordan! I will find and kill you!!" Naomi screamed, she finally kicked down the door seeing Castiel holding onto my arm, "Castiel don't you dare."

Castiel smiled and waved putting his phone in his pocket, his wings flapped and next thing I knew we were in the Impala. I looked at the driver's seat and saw Dean then next to him was Sam. "What took so long?!" Dean shouted I looked towards Castiel tears still falling. "Why is she crying? Cas?!" Dean was staring into the mirror