Chapter 9

Brooke's POV:

I was so ready to end my life. I didn't even have anything to live for anymore. The boys left the hospital room and as soon as they did I took my IV's out and changed out of my hospital gown.

I ran home and went to bathroom. I quickly took a shower and hopped out. I blow dried my hair and started to curl it to perfection.

When I was done with that I did my makeup. I put on nude eyeshadow, cat eyeliner, mascara, skin powder and red lipstick. When I looked in the mirror I just looked and walked away.

Why couldn't I just be pretty?

I went to my closet and put on a cute floral dress that went down to my mid-thigh. I wanted to be a pretty corpse.

I got a piece of paper and wrote my suicide letter.

To: anyone who's reading this.

Life isn't for me, I never should've been born I'm a mistake. You guys got your wish... are you happy now?

I went to the shed in my backyard and grabbed a rope. I took the note and tapped it to my front door.

I walked to the forest and went deep inside. Me and Shawn used to be best friends up until 5th grade, I figured it had something to do with popularity. I went to me and Shawn's spot.

It was a place me and him used to go to hang out when we were best friends.

I miss him but he's changed, he's not Shawn anymore.

I sat there for a bit I got up and started to tie the rope to a branch, I was about to put it around my neck when I heard someone screaming my name.

Shawn's POV:

I went to Brooke's house to beat her up but there was a note on the door. When I finished reading it I had tears in my eyes, vision blurry.

I ran into her house calling her name, I searched everywhere and she wasn't anywhere to be found.

She probably at the cliff I thought. I was running to the cliff when I saw the forest. All the memories came rushing back.

Me and Brooke.

I ran into the forest screaming her name. I heard shuffling so I just chased the sound. There was Brooke, standing on a branch with a rope around her neck.

Brooke don't jump. I pleaded. "Shawn this is for you, this is what you want." She said.

No Brooke please don't I'm sorry. Brooke looked me straight in the eye and said "sorry doesn't sweeten my tea now does it Shawn?" I couldn't help but smile.

When me and Brooke were kids that's all we watched, Drake and Josh.

Please don't jump I'll do anything. I asked. "Why shouldn't I shawn? You just want me alive so you have something to beat."

That broke my heart.

No Brooke I love you. She just looked at me, wide eyes. She was about to get down when she slipped.

I ran over and helped her off. She wasn't breathing.

IT'S ALL MY FAULT! I screamed with tears coming down my face. I can't believe I did this to her. My bestfriend.