2

(Robin's p.o.v)
Me, Megan, Connor and Artemis come back from our mission. (Don't ask, its classified.)

The first thing I noticed was that there was a shit load of blood on our couch. Our white couch. We slowly walk over to the side of the couch and see a mop of black and blue hair. I hold up my hand signaling for everyone to stop and slowly walk over with my staff in hand and see a girl sleeping on the couch covered in blood. Or at least I thought she was asleep. Her eyes snapped open and she let out a small scream of surprise which startled me and I hit her over the head with my staff. She instantly passed out and fell off the couch. Wally came zooming in and let out a frustrating sigh as he lifted the girl back onto the couch.

"What the heck man?!" I shouted

"Well, I was running down a beach and found her all bloodied and cut so I brought her back and healed her with the help of Kaldur." He answered.
I just glared at him.

The girl's eyes snapped open and she sat up real fast. She looked around scared and booked it to the door. Only, she didn't really run at a normal speed, all you could see was a blur.

She looked pretty surprised and ran into a wall, obviously not sure what happened.
"What happened to me... oh wait... never mind." She said to herself. She had a really pretty voice and beautiful eyes.

"I need some food," she said, and Wally  rushed to the kitchen and brought back 5 Mega large bags of candy, 2 pizzas and about 50 cookies. She smiled and ate it all in 5 minutes. When she finished she looked at Wally confused and asked, "How did I eat all that?"
"You have a very fast metabolism so you need a lot of food." He answered.

"Who are you?!" Demanded Connor impatiently.
"Geez, chill out dude. My name is Persephone, but you can call me Percy." She said with a wink.