quake, rattle and roll

I was bored so I was following Snotlout around the base. we stopped to see Fishlegs.

Snotlout- hey, what you doing, Fishlegs?

Me- hi Fishlegs.

Fishlegs- oh, hey, Snotlout, Diamond. well if you're asking me. I'm testing how different rocks make Meatlug produce different flame and how that changes the projections in the dragon eye.

Snotlout- oh that's right. I just remembered, you're boring and I don't care.

I hit Snotlout and he walked away.

Me- that sounds fascinating Fishlegs. You're going to have to telling me about it later.

Fishlegs- will do, Diamond.

I walked after Snotlout. he was now with Astrid and Hiccup. the twins flew over and landed next to us.

Tuff- Hiccup. Drop everything you're doing and bring your face.

we all looked up at them with worry.

Ruff- prepare to be rubbed.

then we all followed the twins.

tuff- dragon riders, you asked for it. we built it. presenting you with your new rock lookout tower.

ruff- yeah.

then barf and belch flew up but there was nothing behind them.

Snotlout- you guys never disappoint, do you?

Me- I would hit you but I'm going to have to agree with you on this one, Snotlout.

tuff- what? no! wait! it was here a minute ago. what did you do with it, Ruffnut?

ruff- what I didn't do anything with it.

tuff- you lying she-beast. you were always jealous of my rock tower.

Ruff- your rock tower?

then she jumped on tuff and started to beat him.

Ruff- it was my rock tower.

then they both drew weapons and started to charge at each other. Hiccup stepped in between them.

Hiccup- ok, ok, ok. let's everyone step away from the sharp objects. uh, ok, look, maybe this job was just too tough for you to do alone. I can always put Astrid or Diamond on the project with you.

Astrid- ah, Hiccup, lets not be hasty.

Me- I would rather built it myself, right Grim.

he blew smoke at me in agreeance.

ruff- but we did build it. honest.

tuff- trust me H. no one was more surprised about that then we were.

Fishlegs- Hiccup! Hiccup, come quickly!

Astrid- that does not sound good.

then Hiccup flew off. I followed Snotlout to were Fishlegs and Hiccup were.

Fishlegs- it's real Hiccup. and we finally found it.

Snotlout- yeah. what's so great about this?

Fishlegs- do I really have to explain?

Snotlout- your boring discovery? yes.

Me- please.

Fishlegs- Dark Deep is an island that, up until now, we were never sure existed. it's not in the Book of Dragons anywhere. however, in Bork's papers, there is a mention of it, but only briefly and in context to a completely different species. if we were able to find Dark Deep, it could unlock so many secrets, not only of Gronckles, but the entire Boulder class of dragons. do you understand how amazing this is?