Maces and talons 2

Hiccup- you guys find anything?

Fishlegs- no the fog was too thick. they used it as cover and just vanished. 

Astrid- we should've just pulled Heather out, Hiccup. i knew something like this was... 

Hiccup- Astrid, she wouldn't have come with us. 

tuff- it could be worse. we could've brought the dragon eye. ow. 

Hiccup- how do you know i didn't bring the dragon eye? 

tuff- how did i know you didn't bring the dragon eye? ouch. 

ruff was hitting him. 

Hiccup- yeah, okay, you're right. i didn't bring it. 

Astrid- thank Thor. 

Snotlout- no kidding. then, Viggo would have Heather, Windshear, the Flightmare, and the dragon eye. 

Hiccup- which is still back on dragon's edge, completely unguarded. 

we quickly got on our dragons and flew back to dragons edge and it was torn to pieces. 

Fishlegs- look at this. i feel violated. 

Hiccup- this is the last part of Viggo's plan. 

Snotlout- lead us away from the edge so the rest of the hunters and armada could stay behind and come after the dragon eye. 

Hiccup- how did i not see that? 

Hiccup went back to his hut. Astrid, Snotlout, and I followed him. 

Hiccup- it's gone. they got it. 

Snotlout- are you sure you put it away after you got it from the twins? 

Hiccup- go it back from the twin? what are you talking about? 

we went to their secret cave. 

Hiccup- wow. they really wrecked this place. 

Snotlout- this is pretty much how we left it. 

tuff- except, i don't remember that sword being there. 

Snotlout- no. no. no. no. remember, we were playing pirates vs vikings and Bjorn was the pirate captain. 

Tuff- oh, oh, right. that is one great game. yeah, this is pretty much how we left it. 

tuff picked up the dragon eye and it was covered in something. 

Hiccup- what on earth is on there? 

Tuff- boar rind grease. don't worry. it'll buff right out. 

he spit on it and rubbed it on ruff. 

Tuff- see? well, takes a while. 

Hiccup- i can't believe you took this without telling me. you know all you had to do was ask and you could've used it. it belongs to all of us. 

Snotlout- yeah, you two, do you know what could've happened if Viggo got a hold of this? 

ruff- seems to me, if I hadn't removed the dragon eye from your masterful hiding place, we'd be having a very different conversation right now. 

Me- she has a point. 

Hiccup walked out of the cave and Astrid followed him. the rest of us walked out as Hiccup was talking. 

Hiccup- Astrid i let it happen. i put Heather and Windshear in that position. i risked the dragon eye being taken. i fell for Viggo's plan. it's a mess.