Chapter 5 - CONNECTED..

After the mass has ended, Jiyong was feeling uneasy because he hasn't seen Dara for days already.. 

"Why do I even care?" Jiyong thought.. She's not even an inch close to my ideal type..

After that night, he went to the place where Dara lives.. "I just wanna see that cute little thing and then I'm gonna be ok.. Sheesh.." Not understanding what he's feeling, he walked from their house to the street that he seldom goes to since they are not in the same circle of friends.. A woman in her late 20's walked him by and she was startled..

(GD AND BYUL'S CONVO)

"Ji?! Why, do you know someone from here? I mean who-- uhm.. well"

"Oh hi Byul! Have you seen Dara?" Ji asked.

"Dara?! As in Dara our Dara?" Byul exclaimed.

"Is there anybody here who has the same name as her?! Huh?!" Ji scoffed..

"Oh well, I was just surprised.. I never knew that you two know each other.." Byul answered..

"Just tell me where she is.. I just.. uhm.. Ijustneedtoaskhersomething" Ji stuttered and finished the last question rushing causing Byul to smile..

"Aigoo! You're really cute when you stuuter Ji! :) She is not there.. She is with her cousin in Busan.."

"Oh.. I see.. Ahm.. I just.. Ahh.. Do you have her.."

"Do I have what?! Her number?! You just need to ask Ji..Oh wait! Do you like Dara?! Did you and your GF break up already? Did she call you even once eversince she went to the States?

GD: Aniyo.. She left without saying a single word and up until now, she hasn't contacted me yet.. But that's what she chose.. I'd rather not talk about her..

Byul: Oh-kay..

And then Byul got her mobile phone from her pocket and sent Dara's number to GD's.

The next day..

Dara was in the house of her cousin Mina when her cellphone beeped

0928-143-4544 : Good Morning cute!

Dara : Who are you?

0928-143-4544 : I'm your secret admirer.. :)

Dara : What's your name?!

0928-143-4544 : Your SOULMATE 

Dara : I'm not joking! If you're not gonna tell me your name, DON'T TEXT ME!

0928-143-4544 : Oh.. Feisty! I like my girls brave! :))

Dara : I.DON'T.HAVE.TIME.FOR.THIS.JOKE not replying anymore!

0928-143-4544 : OOPS! Sorry! I was just joking.. 

Dara: NOW CAN YOU TELL ME WHO YOU ARE?

0928-143-4544 : This is Jiyong..

Dara: Jiyong who?!!!!

0928-143-4544 : Ouch! You don't know me anymore?

Dara : Jiyong as in GD?!

0928-143-4544 : And now you remember..

And when Dara was about to send the text.. This popped out of her screen.. CHECK OPERATOR SERVICES..

Arggghhh!!!! Was the only word Dara could utter.. KEKEKEKE!! ^________^