CHAPTER [5]

Author's POV

"What should I eat?" Kai mumbled, while his other hand was holding his grumbling stomach.

His eyes were wandering around to look at the suitable place for him to get food.

He stopped the car finally after making up the decision, he parked the car and went out.

All eyes were on him as he walked into the restaurant. People must be wondering what the successful young entrepreneur doing here.

Kai ignored, he sat at one of the table and made his order.

"What would you like to have, Sir?" the waitress with tight shirt and short skirt approached him.

"Fried chicken and ice tea, please" Kai uttered coldly to the waitress. He looked at her with a degrading look.

"Anything else?" she asked, trying to impress the guy.

"Where's your manager?" Kai questioned, the waitress looked puzzled.

"Why, Sir?"

"Tell him that the workers should wear something appropriate and neat, not like this" Kai stated emotionlessly, the waitress gasped and quickly walked away.

"Wasting my times" he thought.

Kai was busy with his phone while waiting for the food, his head automatically turned around after hearing the door bell rang.

"What is he doing here?" his eyes widened to see the person.

His eyes kept following the person's movements before his eyes met the captivated eyes.

His lips curved a smirk, as he saw the shock expression.

"Why is he here?" Sehun, the person muttered while looking away from the sharp gaze.

He tried to pretend that he didn't see anyone and sat at the table.

"Damn it, why must the restaurant be so full?" he cursed under his breath as his table was exactly besides the guy.

Sehun sighed deeply as he ordered his food, pretending that no one was staring creepily at him.

"Excuse me, Sir?" he lifted his head and saw a guy with a woman standing in front of him.

"Yes?"

"Do you mind if we sit here, cause yeah the restaurant is full today" the guy uttered, he smiled awkwardly at Sehun.

Sehun stared at them and noticed that the wife was pregnant, he was a cold and merciless mafia but just towards his enemies.

"Sure, have a seat please" he stood up and welcomed the pairs.

"Thank you so much, Sir" the pairs bowed deeply at him, Sehun has replied with a smile.

Now what?

Where should he sit or maybe he should just cancel the order.

"The seat is empty if you need one" he turned around and he heard the voice.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance, he would never ever sit at the same table with that guy.

"It's okay, thank you" he said, looking around to see any empty seat.

Kai huffed with the younger's stubbornness.

"Sit down or I will tell everyone that you just confessed your love to me" Kai stated, Sehun widened his eyes.

"What do you-

"I will shout now?"

Sehun snorted and stomped his feet before finally sat down at the same table with his rivals.