CHAPTER [14]

Author's POV

Sehun could not stop thinking about Kim Kai, the guy who just helped him.
"What the hell is wrong with me?," he muttered as he kept remembering about just now and yesterday.

He sighed and that time he just noticed that he was still in Kai's shirt he borrowed just now.

"Damn, how can I go to office like this?," he patted his forehead because of his own dumbness.

"Sir, can you send me to this address," Sehun uttered and smiled as he received a nod from Kai's driver.

Kim Kai.

That only one name could make Sehun's life gone crazy.

"Thank you," he thanked the driver and inhaled deeply as he saw the car drove away.

Sehun stepped into his own big mansion. He lived alone in this mansion as his parents already died several years ago.

It was not as bigger as Kai's mansion but a one of the biggest.

Wait. Why should he suddenly remember about him?

"You are crazy," Sehun shook his head, getting rid of the thoughts.

He entered his room and looked around it.

His room was majorly decorated with white

His room was majorly decorated with white. The colour that suited him.

He sighed, nothing the big difference between him and Kai. That guy, he was really manly.

"Shit, what is wrong with me?," he snapped as he realised he was still thinking about Kai.

Why did he keep comparing his life and Kai's life.

Sehun ruffled his own hair out of frustration. He glanced at the the clock.

"I will be late!," he exclaimed as he sprinted into his wardrobe and snatched any suit he found.

He changed quickly into the suit and scuttled out of the room.

"Sir," the maids along the way bowed down as Sehun passed by them.

Sehun huffed as he got into his luxury car, he did not have time to ask for a driver so he rather drove to office.

"Chanyeol will seriously kill me, " he muttered and speeded up the car.

-

"Where is he?," Chanyeol uttered frustratedly. He nearly got out of the room to find Sehun before the latter arrived.

Sehun was catching his breath as he just ran all the way here.

"S-sorry, I'm late, " he wiped away the sweat and fixed his appearance.

Chanyeol took the advantage to look at the younger's appearance.