CHAPTER [39]

Author's POV

Sehun was still wandering by himself around the big hall. It had been near an hour since Kai left him and went with Mr Lee.

"What took them so long seriously?," he huffed in annoyance, still scanning his eyes around the place if he could find Kai anywhere.

"Sehun-ssi," the young guy turned his back and saw Luhan was there.

"Oh you are here, have you seen Kai anywhere?," he retorted with a question as he really wanted to see Kai now.

Luhan frowned his eyebrows. He seriously had no idea as he just got here and he was about to ask the same thing to Sehun.

"I'm sorry but I thought he was with you, I just got here," he replied honestly, furrowing.

Sehun snorted. Muttering few cussing words under his breath to the old man.

Luhan chuckled silently. Sehun could not even stand for a second without Kai.

"Maybe he is still meeting the colleagues, probably you should join them too?," he tried to give his opinion to Sehun.

Sehun frowned and a smile curved on his face afterwards. "I will, thank you, Luhan."

He sprinted to find Kai anywhere he thought would be the place, and left the chuckling Luhan behind.

-

Kai was still following the elder guy's who was a step ahead of him. In silence.

"Mr Kim, let me introduce you to Miss Song Hana one of my business partner," Mr Lee uttered, pointing out his hand to point out at the lady who was sitting in the room.

She looked elegant in her black long dress and the accessories that she wore.

Kai curled a slight smile.

"Nice to finally meet you, Mr Kim," the red lips uttered, holding out her hand to Kai.

Kai shook her hand, and smiled slightly. "Me too, Miss Song."

"Please have a seat," she stated, taking the chance to touch Kai's arm out of sudden.

Kai huffed.

"I will excuse myself for a while, and you two, have a nice talk," Mr Lee suddenly sounded, standing up from the sofa he sat.

Kai sighed. It was obvious that this old man was doing all of this on purpose but Kai didn't know the reason.

"Mr Lee told me lots of things about you," Hana uttered, crossing her legs while sitting.

Kai frowned. What did that old guy talk about?

"What did he tell you?," he questioned, deciding to just follow with the flow.

Hana giggled suddenly and Kai had no idea why with his words? Was it funny?

"He is right, you look really good in person," she stated, looking at Kai with her seductive look.

While the guy, his eyes were expressionless. Not interested to know about her.

"Do you have any girlfriend, Mr Kim? If not, I can give you a company tonight," she said, while moved her hand to stroke Kai's arms.

Kai scoffed. "No, I don't have."

Before the woman could say anything, Kai cut off with his statement. "But I have a boyfriend."

Hana gasped, clinching her teeth as she heard that. But he tried to remain calm.

"Straight to the point, what do you want to talk about with me?," as expected from Kai. He didn't like wasting times for useless things.

"I just wanna meet you and know you, Kim Kai," she started to pull her chair closer to the young guy.

Kai, he was still staring at her with his non expression eyes. Seriously he was not interested at all.

"Well, no need to, I'm not interested," he stated firmly and jumped up from his seat, turning his back to the door.

"Wait, you sure?," Hana placed one of her hand on Kai's broad shoulders, and began to whisper into his eyes seductively.

Kai smirked. This lady was really stubborn and unfortunately she didn't know what Kim Kai could do.

"I'm more than sure, so get lost of my way," he replied with a whispered also, chuckling.

Hana seemed shocked but the lady quickly changed her expression to look normal.

"You are so fierce, I like it so much," she giggled, and it looked freaking annoying in Kai's eyes.

"Dont worry about your boyfriend, he can wait right?," Kai was about to yell at the lady but his lips was shut by the red lips of her.

He clinched his fist in anger before shoving off the woman from him, looking at her deadly.

Hana smirked satisfiedly and pointed at the door, where Sehun was looking at him with his icy stare.

"Sehun," Kai was dumbstrucked. He moved his legs quickly to Sehun.

"Having fun hm, Kim Kai?," Kai hissed as he heard the cold tone from Sehun.

"No baby, it's not like you see," Kai stated, pulling our his hand to grab Sehun's palm but the younger refused.
"You enjoyed the kiss, right?," he smirked as he said that, crossing his arms while looking at Kai.

"Sehun-

"I thought I can believe you, but turns out you did this to me," the younger's eyed were already tearing up.

Kai huffed. Before he could utter any more words, Sehun sprinted from him and went out from the hall.

He ignore all of the shouting from Kai, and kept on walking out.

Sehun just remembered that he came get with Kai and of course he didn't bring any transport.

"Stupid!," he muttered, sitting himself at one of the bench at the pathway.

He was holding himself to not cry, but now here he was, crying hardly over himself.

He felt betrayed. Kai, he promised to not leave him but what did he do now?

"Sehun, you are so stupid," he murmured and chuckling over his pathetic self.

He hated himself for trusting people easily, he hated himself for crying like this and he hated himself for falling deeply in love with Kim Kai.

He never felt such things before with others, but Kai, he felt the different thing.

"Kai, why did you do this to me?," he muttered, and not realising a person just sat beside him with a secret smirk.

"You should keep your tears, you need to let it out more soon," the unknown guy's voice stopped Sehun and he automatically turned aside.

"What do you mean?," Sehun asked, already standing up and wanted to walk away.

The guy smirked, crossing his legs while looking at Sehun.

"See you later, Sehunnie," before Sehun could say anything, his neck was being hit by something from behind and the only thing he could see was the satisfied smile from the guy just now before he fainted.

"It's easy, just like I said," the guy took off the mask that was covering his face.

"Bring him, we will deal with that Kim Kai soon," Minho, the guy demanded and received a nodded from one of his man.

"My mission is near to complete," he laughed out, and went to the car that was parked nearby.

"Let's make you suffer first."

--

Hii! One more chapter left and it will end officially 😩💗 I will focus to write Mister Untouchable after that, also give me ideas to write for my new story!

Lastly, don't forget to leave comments and I LOVE YOUUU 💞💖💞💖💞💖