CHAPTER [35]

Author's POV

Sehun was the first one to wake up in that morning, he slowly opened his eyes and saw Kai's sleeping face.

He smiled fondly as he looked at the peaceful face of his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry," he muttered while his one hand moved to caress the handsome feature.

Sehun moved closer to the still sleeping Kai and leaned in until their forehead touched.

"I feel so lucky to have you by my side," he stated in a low tone, didn't want to wake him up.

He pecked the plump lips once. "Please don't ever leave me," he uttered with his sorrow tone.

As he wanted to move and stood up from the bed, the strong arm suddenly pulled him.

Sehun was pulled into his arms, and was facing the handsome face. "Kai, you are awake?."

Kai slowly opened his eyes and stared into Sehun's. "Since you were saying sorry."

Sehun pouted. "You can just tell me," he stated, feeling shy as Kai could even hear what he just said.

"Sehun," he uttered with his deep and soothing voice, leaned their face closer.

"I will never leave you, this is my promise," he, stared and intertwined their hands.

Sehun slowly smiled afterwards, closing his eyes as he felt the plump lips was on his lips.

"I feel luckier to have you, you know that," the elder said and pecked a light kiss on his lips.

"Yeah, I know that," Sehun chuckled.

"Kai, I wanna tell you everything," he stated surely, looking into Kai's deep.black eyes.

Kai frowned, caressing Sehun's features softly. "You don't have to force yourself, baby."

"No, I need to tell you before you hear it from anyone else," he retorted, furrowing his eyebrows.

Kai finally just nodded as the response and Sehun inhaling deeply before starting.

"As you know, Minho and I, we were a thing before," he slowly opened up the story.

Kai huffed. "Yeah."

Sehun chuckled lightly before continuing his story. "I-I thought he was really sincere and he really loves me."

Kai could catch the sorrow tone from it. "Yeah, only me can love you like that."

"I lost my parents since I was 16, and it was really hard for me and my sister," Sehun's tears slowly flowed over his cheeks as be remembered his sister.

"Noona was still 20 that time she was still studying and she needed to take care of me," Kai pulled Sehun and stroked his hair gently to calm him.

"I didn't have any choice but to manage my father's company although I was still young," Kai finally could remember it, he was in the same school as Sehun.

But suddenly he moved out and Kai didn't have any idea that Sehun was facing this problem.

"At first, I thought that it's your parent who killed my parent because I know they really hated each other," Kai frowned, yeah he knew that but he was sure that his father would never kill them.

They hated each other but not until they could kill each other.

"So from that day, the hate towards you grew more and more," Sehun stated honestly, and smiled to see the reaction from Kai.