Part 3

"Whaaa! You beat me again!" Lumine cried as the tv said Player 1 Wins. I smile at him as he pouts, puffing his cheeks. " that because your not using your powers ups, here let me show you" I say. I go behind him, putting my hands on top of his.

I blush at the contact, both of us so close together. I could even see Lumine blushing as well. I could hear him squel, i guess Lumine didn't care. I turn my head to see my dad smiling. I roll my eyes looking him.

"Your suppose to click both of these buttons at the same time to power up, then click these two buttons for a double punch or kick" I say, guiding his hands to click the buttons.

Lumines eyes light up, understaning. "Thanks Kody!" Lumine smiles and I go back to my spot. "Let's do one more round before you have to do homwork" Lumine said and I nod.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I hate school!" I yell as we walk to school. Lumine laughed and smiled. "It doesn't seem that bad" Lumine said, trying to lighten my mood.

"Says the ones who waits outside in a bush" I say. Lumine looked shooked trying to say something. "I-its get lonly!" Lumine protest.

"Yeah I'm sure it does" I say sarcasticly. "It does Kody! It does!" Lumine yelled. We made it to school, yay.... "I'll see you after school, okay" I say looking at him.

He transformed into his little wolf form and smiled. I smiled back at him and walked out side the school.

"Hey Kody!". Uh, it's her. "What do you want Calla?" I say annoyed. "W-wheres your friend?" Calla asked looking around. "Lumine? Why do you want to know?" I asked. She never talked to Lumine, so why does she want to talk to him?

She seemed caught off guard by my questend and started rambling. Wait, is she blushing. "I-i..I want to thank him for saving my life and....." she stops, and started blushing really hard.

"And?" I say, wanting her to continue. "And I want to take him out! I want to go on a date with him!" She said, turning around in embaresment.

Great, I have to deal with Elijah and now Calla!

"No!" I almost yell. She looked at me with pure shock. "W-why not! I made the school stop bullying you!" Calla yells, trying to persuade me. "Because I hate you! And I don't want someone like you with Lumine! He doesn't even like you so dont try!" I yell and walk to my class.

Calla just stands there trying to say somthing till she yells "F-fine! Screw You Kody!" She yelled and stomps away.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He kody!" Lumine yelled, waving his hands to me. I smile and walk to him. "Hurry, it's Friday and I got no homwork!" I yell in exitment. I look at Lumine but he seems to be looking at somthing.

"Why is Calla walking to us? And why does she look red?" Lumine asked and I look to see calla. I glare at her and grab Lumines wrist. "Run" I say and we both start running in the woods.

We run all the way home and we were put of breath.

"W *huff* Why did w-we ha *huff* have to run?" Lumine asked me. "I hate her" was all I say.

We go inside the house and we lay on the couch. I really need to tell Lumine I love you be fore Elijah or Calla get him.