Part 4

"I'm your bodyguard Kody" Lumine said, walking to me. I don't know where we are. The room was white and bright. Lumine was right in front of me and held my hand. He looked at me with a big smile. "And I'll always protect you" he said. "And I will love you with all my heart, Kody" Lumine said as he began go lean in.

"I love you lumine.." I say as our lips touch...

"Kody!"I heard a voice yell as I jump out of my bed. "L-lumine!" I yell beat red. The memories from my dream come back as I was to embarrassed to even look at Lumine.

"Kody, are you sick. Your all red!" Lumine said as I could feel his soft hand on my head."Agh! I'm fine Lumine!" I say as I stumble out of bed.

"Kody, if your sick you don't need to go to school...I'll take care of you" Lumine said blushing a bright pink as he made eye contact with me. "I-ll be glad to take care of you.." Lumine said smiling.

"Get out I need to change!" I say as I open my drawers trying to grab all of my clothes. "Oh..alright then Kody, see you down at breakfast" Lumine said as he ran out of my room.

As soon is I heard the door shut I grunted as shoves the pile of clothes in my hand to my face. "I need to confess to him so he before things get out of hand" I say to my self and change.

..............................................................................................................................

"Hi Kody" Lumine greeted me with a smile as I blush and sat next
him. "Hey Lumine" I say and start to eat our breakfast. "Today is Saterday so I decided that you and Lumine can go out anywhere you want, you know a carnival, bowling,...a fancy dinner..." My dad trailed off as he looked at me and then at Lumine.

"Dad!" I yell banging my hands on the table, blushing like crazy while my dad tried to hold in a laugh. "Oh! That seems fun! We can go play games and we can ride a Ferris wheel together!" Lumine said as he looked at me with exitment.

I look at Lumine, staring at his pleading eyes with joy. "Are you sure" I say as my dad was practically screaming at the idea.

"Yeah! Yeah! And if we get hungry we can get dinner together!" Lumine gets out of his seat and grabs my hand. "Please Kody! It will be fun! We-we can have fun together you know.." Lumine said blushing as he realized he was holding my hand, though it seemed he didn't want to let go.

I blush at the contact with Lumines hand  and give out a sigh.
"Yeah, sure, we can go to thosed places" I say as right after I say that Lumine cheered!

"Yay! I've never been to a carnival! This is going to be so fun!" Lumine said as I griped my hand more harder. He blushed red and let go of my hand. "O-oh! I'm sorry Kody!" Lumine said as he put his hands behind his back blushing.

"I-its alright.." I say as I began to blush.

"Well then, I'll give you two some money so you to can get going" my dad said and walked up the stairs. They were some silence between us.

"This is going to be so fun! Are you exited kody!" Lumine yelled as he looked at me with a cute smile. "Yeah..I guess" I say and look away from him. "Aw c'mon Kody be more happy!" Lumine said as he moved so I was looking at him. "I'll try" is all I say befor my dad rushed down with money.

"Alright here is money for the both of you. I think that's enough for 5 hours right?" My dad said while he handed us a equal amount of money. "Wah! Why so much!" Lumine yelled as he looked at the stack of money. "Don't question it just take it befor he reconsider" I  say as we walk away.

"Have fun you two oh and Kody-" my dad puts his hand on my shoulders stopping me in my tracks. "Good luck" my dad said giving me a thumbs up. "Tch, shut up" I say as I walk away, hearing my dad laughter.

I walk outside and see Lumine waiting for me. I walk up to him as he asked me a question.

"Why did your dad call you!" He asked, his head tilting in a cute way. "Its nothing, just told me to stay safe" I lied though Lumine seemed to belive it.

"Well then! Let's go to the carnival!" Lumine yelled as he grabed my hand as we ran to the park where the carnival is taking place.

"C'mon kody" Lumine yelled as we keeped running.

This is going to be a long day.