The Day After

"last night was amazing I'm still sore", said jasmine.

"guh I know Calvin put that work in owie yasss", travontaee

"Kmsl I heard y'all nasty but I can't talk jayceon omfg he tried to kill my couchy", said tasha.

"Bish Whet I found out that I was flexible vontae bent me over backwards and had my legs up in the air while he stroking" said wisdom.

lovely walk in her legs were gapped all the way open and she looked like she was giving birth. "Damn bitch trashun gave you the meat hard last night girl" said jasmine to lovely.

"kmsl I know girl yards" said lovely.

as the girls was talking the boys was downstairs getting breakfast for girls.

Calvin was walking with Dominique since they were also cousins.

"mane I worked travon out last night" said calvin

"nigga, I heard shid you had him calling you daddy and shi I was like dayumm calvin Laying it down tonight" said Dominique.

calvin started laughing and said "mane I know but Aye you and jasmine was going wild last night tho all that loud ass screaming tho " said Calvin

"hell yeah I told her i had something for her last night tho,but to trashun jayceon and vontae come here".

they turned around and started walking towards them.

"wasssam my nigga"? said jayceon and trashing.

"Whaddup of" Said vontae

"Aye Jay you did ya than last night with Tasha you killed her ass" said Dominique

"hell yeah shid she was screaming yo name and everything" said vontae

"Well I was caught up in the moment and Well That's all ima say to that, but aye trashun you and lovely made the room shake tho" said jayceon

"hell yeah mane I love that girl, she has the best pussy I ever had" trashun said.

"Kmsl you a clown bro but I had wisdom in all type of positions I had her ass doing the splits and shi on my dick" said vontae

"Aye Bro so you and travontaee like a serious couple now?" said trashun

"hell yeah Bro Ian letting his ass go no Where I been in love with him for so long I was just to scared of what others said".said Calvin

"shidd you bet not he a real good one and he will take of you and be down for you" said jayceon.

"I gotcha Bro ima treat him right" said Calvin

"you Better"said jayceon giving Calvin a pat on his back and a smile.

as the boys  was walking back upstairs from getting the girls something to eat, they seen isis and dimples coming out of the room next to us.

"yo Isis, wassam with ya?" said Dominique

"nun much folk headed down to get this crybaby ass girl some breakfast " said Isis

the rest of the guys started laughing out and was quickly stopped when dimples said "shut y'all asses up shit."

"tafuq she thought this was we shut you Cause we want to" said the boys low enough to were dimples couldn't hear.
as dimples and isis walked off the boys walked back in the room. the girls had already took their showers,put on clothes.
"Hey y'all brought the food finally " said jasmine.
"yeah we stopped and talked to Isis and dimples for a few minutes" said calvin and trashun
"ohhh Cause we was gonna jump yall"said the girls                                                                               "hell nawl yall aint ready for us again yall ass bearly survived round one with us kmsl yall cant take the dick none of yall especial tasha and travontae, plus jasmine she was screaming and shit " said vontaee.  "why you coming fo us tho hoe " lovely said while laughing with a big ass peice of toast in her mouth.    "Damn baby close you wide mouth ahh " said trashun   lovely was laughing and looking played at the same time. "why yall bitches coming for my bitch tho kmsl" said tasha       "aint it tho boo shoo cause they can get these hands lol" said travontaee  " yo ass aint going to do nothing but sit over there and talk lmfao shid" said calvin    "baby nawl why you trynna play me shoo" said travontaee     "because its funny asf  aww you over there pouting you wanna kiss? said calvin said while walking over to sit by his baby and giving him a kiss. "they ass so damn cute together " said wisdom   "thank you bitch lush you girl" said travontaee. A hour later after everybody was done eaten talking and watching tv. "Attention bitches we gotta mafuckin announcement "said travontaee laughing
"what bitch " said jasmine    "Baby nawl antyways yall already know we dun graduated alreaty but uhh we aint doing shit plus we all got money so like me and dominique been looking at this nice ass house it got like 8 big as bedrooms and everything like its bomb as fuck" said travontaee  "owie shid bitch when we gon move in" said lovely and wisdom. " aye hell yeah we gon i that bit going dumb as fuck ya already knoe" said trashun "aye bro when can we leave and have you told mama nem already about it?" said jayceon. "well kinda sorta but we going to tell her together and everything." said travontaee " aye bae whats the fastes we can leave cause shid you know mama nem " said jasmine laughing "we can realy leave tomorrow foreal i paid for the house with the tshirt business money (p.s. travontaee and dominique been doing a t-shirt business since our freshman year so you know they got money to spear). "alright its a new beginning for us" said domininique,   "alright so its almost time to leave the hotel now but we can leave tomorrow around 9 oclock." said travontae " ohh hell yeah shid my bags been packed" said wisdom.  "bitch you crazy shid so we leaving tomorrow where tf we meeting at? owweee yall some trifelin bitches kmmfsl but foreal where?" said tasha " we going to meet at jasmines mom house for a family gathering" said dominique "well if thats the case shid im going home to pack and travontaee and jayceon tell aunty im coming to spend the night" said trashun "alright" said jayceon. "Alright bitches it time to move out and move in " said lovely. Everyone gathered their things together and started walking down to the hotel lobby and give them back their key. "thank you we really enjoyed your hotel ad keep doing what you all are doing " said travontae to the receptonist at the deck    "you welcome and thank you hope you had a nice time" said the receptionist. everyone was already outside waiting fo him. "alright well see yall ass later" said vontaee. everyone had got in the cars with theirs bae and started driving off except for dominique,jasmine and calvin and travontaee. They were by their cars talking  "yall ready or tomorrow?" said calvin    "yeah i mean its a change from everything and being here its so plain as fuck and boring as fuck"said jasmine  "i agree bitch shid it aint nun but drama here" said travontaee " hell yeah but honestly ima miss my family but we like two hours away so ian trippin" said calvin " mane wah shid we gon run texas shid they aint seen us yet shid " said dominique "long as im with my family and my baby shid im good and happy" said calvin turning to travontaee and giving him a kiss. before dominique even had time to react jasmine grabbed her face and gave her a passionate kiss like damn girl. "our ass crazy but them lips tho owie they soft and buttery as fuck" said travontaee "they all for you bae" said calvin "im glad yall finally made it official" dominique said. " well see yall later gotta pack and shi" said calvin."alriht bruddah bye yall call yall later " said jasmine "alright bye sister bye bitch" said travontaee while giving them a hug and a kiss on their cheek and getting in the car with calvin, " alright" said dominique. They got in their cars and sped off.