Graduation Day !!!!!!

Tasha,lovely,and wisdom were all spending the night at Tasha's house because it was the night before graduation.

Today is the day that we all have been Waiting for..said lovely.

yass bitch I know girl now take yo ass back to sleep hell,it's 8:00 in the Morning said tasha. heyy yall uhh our hair appointments at 9:00 shi yall know it take yall asses hours to get dress and ready said yasmine

kmsl ikr girl leta get ready said lovely and tasha. we got up and started to get ready we went in the bathroom to brush our teeth and take a quick shower. bitch you better take hoe bath like I did kmmfsl said wisdom. wisdom was a very cute girl she was skinny nice built and a hair always on point, but not today her hair looked Like somebody blew her shit up kmsl lawd. after we all got dressed and ready. we was on our way Out the door when my mama called us to the kitchen "ayee where y'all going without eaten some o fmama's good cooking? " mama what you cooked as we was walking into the kitchen said Tasha. pancakes, sasuage, grits, toast, and orange juice.wisdom said owe yass Mrs.Gaines you through down in here today. lovely said . mama guhhhh you got it going on said Tasha."aw". when we finished eaten and talking we all said well see you later at the graduation mama love you. as we walked out the door we was stopped by our bestes friend travontaee he was our bestfriend since grade school we all love him he was gradauting today and he was ready to come with us to get ready. we all said "bitch you late helllol". travontaee said "baby nawl come on get in the car". when we got in the car we turned the radio on and was jammin. we started talking,"wisdom said tra since you like Calvin so much you finally going to tell him your realfeelings? yeah might aswell I think its about that time said travontaee said. " owe yass bitch im happy i wanna know every detail. said lovely and yasmine.travontaee said lovely what's up with you and trashun? are y'all going to make it official tonight?

yesss bitxh yasss I'm in love with him said lovely. know y'all been on and off since freshman year but i can't talk tho me and vontae been the same way said wisdom.kmsl duh hoe kmsl but uhh yasmine did you call your girlfriend and tell her meet us up the beautyshop? said travontaee. yessss he already there waiting . said yasmine as she was pulling into the parking lot. as we go to the car. Dominique was walking to us to greeet she said bitchhhhes bout time y'all came shoo. we started laughing and we all walked in the shop and said we have 9:30 appointment with Mrs.Rita.