can't help who you love

"You ever have that one person who you can't stop thinking about? Yeah me to"

Text convo:
Heyy cousin
Heyy love. Want me to come pick you up today?
Yeah I'll call you when I'm outside
Alright see you their
End of convo.
So I got dress and went to go pick up my cousinn and she had me waiting for damm near 20 minutes in the car.
Yeah I Had forgot dealing with band you'll stay longer lol.
Well when she finally came out i spotted her and I yelled out the car
Heyyy Bihhh
Heyyy couinnnnn
I missed you she said while getting into the car
Yeah I know I'm that bitch
we busted out laughing
I haven't hung out with my cousin in a while and I wanted some southern classic chicken,so I decided to treat my cousin to some aswell.
We was talking about hell everything on the way their. We ordered our food and was finna pull off until I forgot that I didn't get a pepper. (Yall know if you have chicken you suppose to get a pepper lol ) but I didn't feel like it cause the lady looked like she had an attitude already as it was and Ian got time . So we drove off and went to my mom house to eat . We sat in the car and ate and the chicken was poppin. I told her about the dream I had and it feel so real and it was about my ex and we talked about that until we got ready to go back to the school.
When we was pulling in I seen this dude with some red and white Jordans I said his walk look familiar and my cousin was like that's cj. I was like I knew I paid attention to him when we easy together. ( In my head I wanted together go talk to him so bad ) but we parked and went to go talk run our mouths with everybody. Here comes my Lil brother talking about buy him something to eat I asked why his ass dint eat he said he didn't have any money ( like really ninja?) So me and and my cousin went to go get his ass something to eat. And yet again when we was leaving I saw my ex again and I told my cousin that i wanted told to go talk to him she you should but we went to go get the food first and I came back brought it to him. (His big goofy ass gotta love em tho ) so I decided to take cousin home and this time she spotted him. I kept driving I really wanted to just talk to him.
So after I dropped her off I went home and was thinking about it and I called my big brother camron. We talked for a while and he was telling me about it I'm so confused but I know what I gotta do. I gotta talk to him because I miss his company hahaha that's funny you really can't help who you love .