moving out and moving on

"Bye baby ill call you later i love you " said calvin "alright bae i love you to" said travontaee as he leaned in and gave calvin a kiss. calvin drove off and travontaee started walking into the driveway. he started walking to the door and opened it, "whats up son?" said travontaee dad

"nothing much finna go up to the room and pack" said travontaee

"oh yeah i forgot you taking your brother and your friends to live in texas in that big ass house" said his dad laughing but you could tell he was sad

"yeah and we all got engaged to but dad im going to take good care of jay " said travontaee

"i know you will junior and i heard jay told me " said my dad. he gave me a hug and went upstairs and walked in the room where jay was. "whats up bubba?" travontaee said "you see what im doing junior haha " said jayceon as he was laugh.(junior is travontae's kidname which he mainly goes by) "shut up hoe always like to play" travontaee said laughin "yo bro im glad we moving on because its extra borin ass town" said jayceon. "hell yeah it looks like all paced up in here " said travontaee "yeah ikr i packed all of your stuff for you to bro" said jayceon "than you bro youre the best " travontaee said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a fifty dollar bill to give to his bro "thanks bro you didnt have to" jayceon said "yeah i know i didnt have to but i gotta take care of my twin" travontaee said "hell yeah you know mama dad or mama dont play" said jayceon. "hell nawl i know she dont" said travontaee as he went to the other bed "tomorrows the new start bro" said jayceon "you already know bro" said junior. trashun busted through the room "wak the fuck up" said trashun "WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA" said travontaee scary ass. "nigga what i told your fat head ass about that" said jayceon " you crackin ole fat lip ahh boy" trashun said. "nigga you got all of your shit packed or nah?" said travontaee "duhh nigga i wouldn't come over here unnanounced" said trashun. jayceon and travontaee looked at each other with a evil ass smile. "what yall lookin like that for wait " trashun said nervously "you ready ?" said jayceon "only if you is " said travontaee and the jumped trashun. Meanwhile a Tasha's house, Tasha and Lovely was sitting to down taking in the room "BITCH you ready to leave this hoe shidd " said Lovely "Hell Yeahh bitch I'm getting tried of this boring ass place" said Tasha. "Bitch I want bae" said Tasha "bitch ikr lol I want some good good" said Lovely. "Aye bitch I gotta tell you something" said Tasha "what"" lovely said cluelessly "I so fucking happy that we moving.. I get to be widd my baby my sister and best friends" said Tasha .As Lovely smacking on gum she says "Like I'm ready to party so hard and shyt bitch" "ikr bitch now let's start back to pack widd our crazy asses." Tasha said As Dominique and Jasmine gets in the car Jasmines stops Dominique and grab her hands and saya "Babuy i love you widd all my heart you mean the world to me and i love you in bed anyways baby i just ready for me and you to get closer and closer than ever and im really ready for our wedding day." Dominique started smiling so hard and grabbed Jasmine's face and kiss her like her life depended on it. Calvin drives into Dominique and Jasmine's driveway and walks in the house "DeDe ............. Jass......... Deeeeeeee" Calvin yelled. "wassham cuzz " said Dominique " hey boo" said Jasmines. "Mane Dee I love me some Jurior. Thats my love forrever." said Calvin " Mane i know what you mean this girl right here got my heart forever." Dominique says Jasmine starts to smile hard asf . Jasmine fell asleep on Dominique's lap as they where talking . So Calvin starts to talk about what was going to happen when we get to Texas. " When we get the new house fuck unpacking imma take Jurior upstairs and wear him out". Dominique said "mane imma just cuddle widd her cause she gone be "tried" lol" "Damn she still sleep" said Calvin " Yes and let her ass stay sleep shyt" said Dominique "Mane you crazy well alright imma go to the house and sleep i love you cause " said Calvin " iight cousin love ya too" said Dominique. So Dominique takes Jasmine upstairs and they waiting intel the next morning.