𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑

Maghanda ng mainis..>_<

Kiligin≧∇≦

Matuwa-- este Matawa٩(๑~▽~๑)۶

sa pagsasapakan- este pagmamahalan ng ating mga bida↖(^ω^)↗

Enjoy Reading^____^

©a𝐥𝐥 r𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 r𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞✓

⚠️The author wishes to remind everyone who has read or will read this narrative that this is entirely fictional and vastly apart from reality. It contains a red flag (bad behaviors or evil-minded) character that shouldn't and never be simulated in real life. Not only may it have a problematic character, but it may also show situations or circumstances that aren't ideal which can mirror reality.

The author regrettably advises against reading this work if you want to emulate everything you read or are easily swayed because the characters might have a negative impact on you, especially if you are a minor. For the sake of your safety and mental health, kindly decline to continue with this novel. AGAIN, the characters in this story aren't idealistic and the author never intended for these characters to become a person to idolize, thus never make the characters your role model as they show a lot of characteristics that should never mimic in real life.

🎗Please be aware that there will likely be many typographical problems and incorrect grammar lines because this work hasn't yet been edited. The names, places, and events in this story are just products of the author's wide imagination so it is clear that this is a completely fictional story with no connection to reality or any other events in real life.

🚫Not suitable for young readers, this may include delicate themes, language, violence, sexual content, or terror.