Dhoop mein jalte hue tann koo Chhaya pedh ki mil gayi

Ram leaves the place as soon as he sees KK...

Priya follows her to the green room...

She finds Ram standing motionless...facing the window...the darkness dispersing over...seems like thousands of bees dinning outside...creating an unpleasant sound all over...

Priya scarcely stands beside him...keeps a hand on his shoulder...which he detaches instantly...Priya tries to turn his face toward her...in response to which he tweaks her wrist...Priya looks up to him...both affords a glimpse of each other's teary sight...Ram's uncertain vision makes Priya realize what a mess she has put both of them into...Priya strokes her hand in his hair which finally makes him react...this...what is in between us is not really "love love na Priya? Then why this fake concern huh? You know what, I have always lived a fake life...I conquered almost everything...still always lived a hollow, incomplete life...even if that was not genuine, at the end of the day, It used to bring a fake smile on my face pacifying myself that I am somehow happy, I have a family' with me...but no, you had to come in between and destroy it Priya...he trembles her by her shoulder why Priya? You are going to leave me anyway right? Then why did you bring Krishna Kapoor here, even knowing that how important day it was for Kapoor industries? You once promised me that you would never make any attempt to talk or to meet her, doesn't the word Promise' make any sense to you anymore? Din't you think at least for once that how would it make me feel Priya? Why have you always tried to dig into my past, am I such a bad being to be loved in my present? That lady left me all alone even being my real mother, and my step mother at least stood by my side...Ram couldn't control his tears while saying this..he hides his teary face on her shoulder...which she supports by a gentle touch of her chin to his hair...

He roars for a while...if I had been that bad, then why did you say you love me when I made you drunk that day? You know what hurts more, that I am in love with that person who just can't trust me...but once it was you who told me that trust can be the only base of our relationship...i have always been deprived of true love Priya...everybody has always used me for their own purposes.. one way or the other...and you are none different Priya...you could love only my strengths, not my weaknesses!

Priya..who was silent till now...feels like countless needles piercing into her ...making her feel defenseless...what would she answer him? She doesn't even know what could create such a rift between a mother and a son, that too a dutiful son like Ram...she doesn't even know if she can actually execute her plan to reveal the true faces of Niharika, Siddhant and others.

Her inaudible state makes Ram even more irate...Ram wiping off his tears...enough is enough Priya...everyone has played enough...now it's my turn to put this game into an end...you want divorce right? You will get what you want, tomorrow is going to be your last day here, I will set you free! His each word spikes in her mind...making her heart beating faster...

After a pause, she somehow murmurs: Ram, if tomorrow is going to be the end, can we spend this moment as our forever? On that very moment, both tend to sideline what had just happened between them in the past few days, Ram comes closer to her and rests his face on her shoulder...moistening her upper cover of the sleeve.. the man who was shattered inside feels like regaining the silhouette... which would safeguard him against all the odds..

An hour or some passes...Priya cuddling this overgrown kid in her embrace...

After a while, Priya lifts up his face...lightly runs her hand throughout his wet chin.. her lips gently touches his.. Nuzzling his nose...he could simply feel her breathe...

He surrendered himself to her completely.. reasoning if this was a lie, he would prefer to choose this to any other truth of life...

Precap: what is seen is not always the truth and what is the truth cannot always be seen!