Tum Mile To Mil Gaya Aasra

Tu Hi Meri Hai Sari Zameen
Chahe Kahin Se Chalun
Tujh Pe Hi Aa Ke Rukun
Tere Siva Main Jaun Kahan
Koi Bhi Raah Chunu
Tujh Pe Hi Aa Ke Rukun

(song courtesy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a44YtlXq7AM)

Nutz flew for Mumbai on the same day catching a midnight flight as she had some urgent work in Mumbai next day...ensuring RaYa that she is now happily married to the Sharma family...but till the time she was here in Delhi, Ram could sense that there is some "secret planning" going on in between Nutz and Priya of which he has been consciously kept out!

Next Morning:

Priya: Ram hurry up! We have an appointment today!

Ram knew well that she was just making a of copy of him.. as last time he propelled her just like this...

Ram concentrated on his daily exercise while Priya with a mischievous smile on her face continued taunting him...

Raaam...yaar...we are getting late! Seeing Ram making his way to the changing room...she screams after few minutes: what are you doing for so long in the washroom? Raaam...I need to use the restroom...please come out! Finding no response from the other side:

Priya (in a cheesy tone): You don't forget that you are sharing the room with your pregnant wife! I should have got more claim on the restroom!

Ram (standing in front of the wash basin): Absolutely Ma'am...he grins at her childish demand...Priya, I am using the mirror only...if u need, u can easily use the bathroom or the restroom!

Priya gets out of the bed...Ram I am coming in actually!

Ram: ana hai toh aaaoo...dhamki kya derehi ho!

Ram mein sacch me arehi hu...She goes inside the washroom...finds Ram lazily putting shaving cream on the upper surface of his face...she takes the shaving kit from him... gently applies the layer of cream on his face...and carefully shave it out! Once done, she smoothly applies the gel rubbing his chubby cheeks which Ram cooperates obediently...she presses the tap to wash her hands...suddenly she grabs the push shower hanging near and holds it toward Ram sprinkling the water flow on him! Ram was about to take the shower off... but he stops in the middle and happily allows the wave trickling his body!

Now we are not getting late?

No! She flashes an innocent smile!

Later the day, RaYa drive for the Doctor's chamber. Ram settles her comfortably in the front seat...putting on the seat belt...on their way, Ram keeps offering her something or the other thing that they were carrying in the food basket in the back seat..

Priya: Ram, why don't you take the dry nuts or a piece of your sugar free biscuit? You had your breakfast two hours back, you must be feeling hungry now! How can you be so careless about your own health yaar...seeing that her approach is not working well, Priya suddenly interjects: (lowering her face down to her stomach): huh chota baby? What to tell papa? Just to relax? To take good care of him? Ram smiles...to the candid conversation... Chota baby...ask your Papa to have a sip of the citrus juice... Papa is inputting so much of efforts ensuring the utmost comfort for You and Mumma...so tumhe Papa ka dhyan rakhna padega na!

He unwillingly takes a sip from the bottle and then holds it toward her...she also drinks a little...Priya noticing that her new tactics (conversing with Junior) are working well on him, makes gestures, Chota baby...what? You are asking papa to allow Mumma to work for a while? You are doing fine inside?

Priya, now you are taking the wrong advantages...he denotes! Chota baby tell your Mumma that Papa will give it a thought only if your Mumma follows Papa's direction in the office!