Tu dhar hai nadiya ki...main tera kinara hu

"Toofan ko ana hai

Akar chale jana hai

Badal hai ye kuch pal ka

Chakar dhal jana hai"

After a while, Ram breaks the grip.. he moves back and sticks around the window...Priya comes forward...and embraces him from the backside...A stream of tear flows down...moistening Ram's face...which Priya caress with her lips...Ram closes his eyes...Priya nuzzles each and every sopping portion of his face.. he rubs his swelling eyes ...Priya plants a kiss on his eyelashes to lessen the discomfort.. she strokes her hand throughout his moisture forehead to wipe out the sweat...she moves closer to reach to the upper surface of his frons...the proximity makes her realize how swiftly his heart was beating...she unlocks the first few buttons of his shirt...lowers down her face to place a kiss on his heart which soothes more the soul than the mind...the heartbeat seems to catch its usual pace..the eternity comes to a standstill...as somewhere on the earth, two souls were engrossed in one devotion that the Tomorrow never comes..

Next morning dawns shining...Ram opens up his eyes...smiles looking at the composed face of her...her smudged vermilion framing a poised sight of her...he gets out of the bed...the earrings and the bangles spreading on the side table bring a wide grin on his face.. he drapes the loose end of her saree which wakes her up..she tries to cover up with the quilt...Ram silently wraps her saree...she sighs in hesitation...what if he questions her about last night? The thought of losing him in the course of the battle she is in with Niharika shakes her up to the core...

Ram thinking, why there is always a fear in her eyes that I won't believe her? Why does she act unusual only when my family is around? That day when we were in the hotel room (Episode 213), there was an uncanny yarn in her eyes wanting me to find out the truth, her eyes were clearly depicting the fear that she believes I wouldn't be believing her if she reveals her plan to me? Why did she start behaving abnormal after the Nutz-Kartik incident? Am I concluding to the right direction?

Ram being engrossed in deep thought, starts folding her pallu in an inconsistent manner...while putting her pallu on her shoulder Ram senses that Priya is sweating profusely.. sensing the arising tension, he starts the conversation: kya soch rehi ho Priya? Mujhe tumse koi jawab ki umeed nai hai...I have my answers! Me bas tumse itna kehna chahta hu ki tum apni emotions ko samjho aur unki respect karo! These lines remind Priya of Krishna Kapoor...he resembles his mother in so many ways...then how could he nurture such a wrong thought in his mind about his own mother? Priya looks up with confusion..

Ram continues: Look Priya..every person has a chapter in life that they do not want read out loud...I also have some unrevealed truth that I do not want to accept as my reality because I have learnt how to live with those...if I reveal those parts of my life...I have to deal with some other facts as well which I do not want to..but as it says...your past always haunts you...and so is doing mine..but Priya...when you love someone you need to trust that person fully that if he is reluctant to accept something, there must be a reason behind it..if you love me so much, then why can't you trust me Priya?

Finally Priya breaks the silence...I trust you Ram!

R: then why the hell can't you tell me what you are up to?

P: Ram, everyone has some limitations...so do I! What if you don't believe me, then I would lose your trust as well! And I won't be able to live with that Ram!

He holds Priya's hand and utters with determination: if you don't trust me, that's your choice Priya.. but I do! And I won't live in peace until I find out your plan.

Saying this, he leaves the room...leaving Priya in utter doubt: which hidden truth he was talking about?

Late morning, Kapoor Industries: